PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ETH-LAD - Long Term Effects

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
Hi,

For you who have tried or know much about ETH-LAD:

1. How does it feel the day/days after? Does it have the same affect as psilocybin that you could feel like a whole new person in terms of happiness, creativity or general well being after a trip?

2. Is it physically addictive since it seems to give kind of the same happiness and ecstacy as mdma?

3. Would you consider this to be a drug to develop yourself personally if used right, rather than just a drug to give you a nice trip?

I hear it makes you really good at soccer :p

You should compare it to the other lysergamides, and not to mdma. (i.e. it's not physically addictive- but neither is mdma I think).

I've never had eth-lad but I did try most of the other lysergamids (lsd, 1p-lsd, al-lad, ald-52 -but not lsz, that turned out to be plain old lsd grrr) and yes, extrapolating from that it should have the potential to do these things you mentioned.

I've tried 1P-ETH-LAD recently. I can't speak for ETH-LAD, but the (reputable) source we got it from, is pretty good at making RC's.
To answer your questions:
Hi,

For you who have tried or know much about ETH-LAD:

How does it feel the day/days after?
More or less the same as the day after on LSD, but I have to add that the post-trip blues were lower. Meaning, the day after was very "normal".
Nothing special, really. I was also fully back at base line about 6 hours after dropping. An intense LSD trip sometimes leaves that tingly, electric, "pleasantly fried" sensation in the afterglow, but none of this on ETH-LAD.

Does it have the same affect as psilocybin that you could feel like a whole new person in terms of happiness, creativity or general well being after a trip?
No, not for me, but I've never tried psilocybin. In fact, ETH-LAD, compared to LSD, when it comes to connectivity, creativity, postive headspace, is underwhelming to me. Lucy has much more to offer, in my experience.
I'd like to think of ETH-LAD as an interesting inside of the box experience, LSD is the outside of the box experience. Maybe some people prefer the latter over the former.

Then again, as with many psychedelics, I think many parameters like the intensity of the psychedelic goes hand in hand with the state of mind, body, set and setting, etc. Depending on your situation and the time you might try ETH-LAD, it might be a mind expanding experience.
Not so much for me.

2. Is it physically addictive since it seems to give kind of the same happiness and ecstacy as mdma?
Absolutely not. In fact, addiction would dictate a frequent reliance, but with ETH-LAD, you'd just end up raising a resistance and not getting anything out of it, anyway.
MDMA is em-pathogenic, whereas ETH-LAD belongs in the psychedelic realm. In a mental kind of state, I suppose it's as addicting as most other psychedelics.

3. Would you consider this to be a drug to develop yourself personally if used right, rather than just a drug to give you a nice trip?
Not entirely sure what you mean but developing personally, but the one occasion we tried it, it was the latter: a nice trip. It was a nice trip, mind you, just not as enjoyable or memorable as the LSD trips I was lucky to experience.

Noteworthy is the visual show you can look forward to. The visuals are impressive. That's the only thing ETH-LAD scores higher on, than LSD, from what I can tell.

Please take into account that this is how I experienced it. My friends did enjoy it better than I did.

Thanks for the quick answers guys! What about microdosing it? Anyone tried it?

I microdosed psilocybin for about 20 days and just felt great while still not missing it or felt addicted when I ran out. Would this be similar?

Eth-lad is a lysergamide very closely related to LSD. They replaced the methyl group of LSD with an Ethyl. It removes the acute stimulation, racy thoughts and inability to sleep for 12+ hours.(Which I absolutely hate about lsd and does no good for my body) I actually searched out ethyl and the allyl analogues, because I didn't like normal LSD!

IN my personal experience, it's a lot warmer, wavy and deep. No anxiety, no rush, and you can actually sleep after your trip instead of being forced awake for 17 hours. Blue tracers, rippling and 3D visuals, intense synthesia! Allows for deep deep introspection, because that methyl group is gone which causes so much stimulation you are able to relax and go deep into the experience.

Lsd for me too much come up anxiety, racy thoughts, uncomfortable body load, can't sleep for 12 hours at least, come down lasts longer than the trip and is annoying to me because you can't relax. Eth and AL have none of this.

Micodosing didn't provide too much benefit in any area, maybe slightly more empathic but nothing of the Nature of good Ole LSD micodosing which lasts for 72 hours

Interesting read! Thanks!

I wonder why microdosing isn't as effect full like lsd if the ETH-LAD still give you the intense synesthesia, deep introspection etc. Maybe it has another threshold that makes it work differently?