• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ETH-LAD - Have you had two completely different trips?

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if you who've tried ETH-LAD have experienced sort of the same trip as me but then also a good one, or if you could be doomed to always have bad trips on one substance due to allergic reactions, brain chemistry that doesn't match or something.

Super quick summery of yesterdays trip:

75-80ug ETH-LAD.
Setting: Felt good and was 6/10 happy.
SICK visuals. Patterns, animals, light bending...
Extremely uncomfortable body load. Didn't puke but my whole body was in tension and somehow it felt like my whole body had a metallic taste. Like I could feel that my brain, stomach, legs tasted metallic.
A lot of things could be really funny and I could find my self smiling for minutes at arguments people had on the television because of their stupitidy, but still I felt dead and cold inside.
I wasn't unhappy but not happy either. Still I could get honest thoughts about my girlfriend loving me is the most beautiful thing and so on, but it wasn't really a warm feeling. Not cold either.
Could think very clear and come to many interesting and important conclusions.
Synesthesia was amazing.

Even though I never panicked or even showed my girlfriend any signs of being uncomfortable one thing is for sure, if my girlfriend wouldn't have been there I would have gone mad, she was clearly an important anchor.

I'm just wondering since so many talk so good about this substance, especially those who compare it to MDMA. Nothing in my trip was something ner MDMA.