View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ETH-LAD and MDMA?

PassthatT

Bluelighter
I have a supply of both and was wondering what the combo would be like!

Has anyone here had the opportunity to try this? And if so any suggestions with timing the mdma?

I haven't head of anyone making this combo yet, but I bet it will be a pretty epic combo, could have some intense synergy. Tread lightly with this one, because it's pretty unexplored. I would go really light on both, 100µg max for the ETH-LAD and 100mg max MDMA. If it were me I'd probably go 75µg ETH-LAD and 60mg MDMA. For timing I'd probably take the MDMA about 1-1.5h after the ETH-LAD.

Def report back in if you do it.

I've done it a couple of times. Absolutely amazing.

I took 150ug of the eth and at +4 took100mg of mdma and another 75mg of mdma at +6.

I threw in some mxe at +7.

It was a lot of fun and really worked well toghether. I was drinking a bit too to take the edge off

Careful tho, I was at a cabin away from everyone which helped me relax. At times the visuals were so intense I could barely see.

I took 150 ug of eth with 100mg mdma at coachella and almost had to go back to my tent for a while because it was a bit much being so fucked in public.

Ooo i will definitely be doing this on my next day off sounds really fun!

With 150ug and 100mg how was it on your mind?

I'll probably go with your advice perpetual and take 100 of both, ug of eth of course! Im excited! I'll write my first trip report when I do this and post it up, hopefully soon!

It was fine on the mind. The mdma definitely helped.

It is definitely intoxicating. At the cabin we tried to play cards but that was too difficult. Listening and dancing to music was amazing. We set up a fog machine and had some lasers that played to music.

My experience at the festival was only tough because it was hard to navigate around the madness of 100k people, not cause my mind was going out on me.

That would be great haha I want lasers! That's good to know though I live downtown in a city and like to walk around when I'm tripping so I'm guessing it would be easier to get around after the peak! I'll be trying in a while now cause I came across some legit gel tabs and that's gonna come first cause I haven't done the real deal in over a year!

I think 150 eth-lad is personally a bit much for events, but doable for a very experienced mind. Everyone is different and hopefully they do know their limits.
I do agree on 100ug eth-lad and 100mg MDMA, sounds like fun to me...