Estrogenex for AI?

You can run any prop ester at eod as its life is long enough. Me personally I'd do minimum 50/day to keep dry and get its effects visible.

I have a paper somewhere states the half life of Prop' is closer to 0.8 of a day..... rather than the 2.25 days normally stated...!! but there are as you know many variables with half lives...!!

Last edited:
I'll start off at 50mg EOD then do it ED eventually depends on how I feel on it. considering my dose is already low enough.

I was just going by EOD without looking at when the week starts or ends.

EOD = 3.5 X/week... = 175mg/week... Acetate should be pinned ED..... EOD would be 3.5 times a week, as there are only 7 days in a week not 8...

Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
EOD = 3.5 X/week... = 175mg/week... Acetate should be pinned ED..... EOD would be 3.5 times a week, as there are only 7 days in a week not 8...

I was just going by EOD without looking at when the week starts or ends.

Its always a pleasure to be able to enlighten our members...

ok so I don't need an AI if using 200mg test weekly. I was curious if I was using Masteron, how long must I wait before I start using Proviron in place of it? Can I simply transition overnight from Masteron to Proviron? I have a 2 month supply of Masteron but want to try Proviron when it's done. Also, since my test dosage will be low is it ok to stay on it year round and just change up my other compound from Mast to Proviron in between?

Will it be ok to get on a test cycle "whenever" I want, let's say I do a 10 week cycle, took a week off, do another cycle, etc. without following how others do it (i.e. 10 week cycle, 20 weeks off, etc.). I would think this only applies to those oppressive cycle.

Masteron doesn't aromatize, therefore the only compound that could potentially convert to estrogen is the 200mg Testosterone, unsure of your ester, if enanth' or cyp' inject twice a week, if prop' EOD, to reduce the plasma spike, and thus any metabolization via CYP19A1 (aromatase) to estrogen...
You don't need an AI on 200mg/week.. :)

Sounds to me you want to blast and cruise. To be honest 200 test 200 mast would be a cruise for me.

ok so I don't need an AI if using 200mg test weekly. I was curious if I was using Masteron, how long must I wait before I start using Proviron in place of it? Can I simply transition overnight from Masteron to Proviron? I have a 2 month supply of Masteron but want to try Proviron when it's done. Also, since my test dosage will be low is it ok to stay on it year round and just change up my other compound from Mast to Proviron in between?

Will it be ok to get on a test cycle "whenever" I want, let's say I do a 10 week cycle, took a week off, do another cycle, etc. without following how others do it (i.e. 10 week cycle, 20 weeks off, etc.). I would think this only applies to those oppressive cycle.

Whats your reasoning behind using mast or proviron with a low dose of test..?

I read great things about proviron and masteron and they are interchangeable so I can use either or. I was advised to take either or with test always. That's my reasoning.

ok so it may be a cruise. Just wondering if I can raise my masteron dose in the middle of a cycle while test stays the same (200mg weekly)? Masteron I can start with 50mg ED or EOD, then maybe raise it up to 100mg EOD. Test stays at the same level.

Sounds to me you want to blast and cruise. To be honest 200 test 200 mast would be a cruise for me.

I read great things about proviron and masteron and they are interchangeable so I can use either or. I was advised to take either or with test always. That's my reasoning.

What great things, without a reason I can't understand your reasoning..?

Last edited:
You run Test Prop EOD, 50 mg X 3.5 a week is correct, you still run it EOD it ends up being 3-4 times a week, the half-life is good enough to achieve stable plasma levels at this dosing frequency even though the duration could go as low as 20 hours. Yes, the body is less likely to produce estrogen with more stable test levels, neon black was being sarcastic I believe ;)