View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Estimating Increase in Effects - Same Total Dose But All At Once vs. Redose

RecoveringPothead

Bluelighter
If someone took two tabs then two more 2hr later then another time they took all 4 at once, how much would their subjective experience increase the 2nd time?

Of course its all a guess but do you think maybe a 50% increase could be expected or is it more likely to produce an almost double intensity trip (by taking all at once vs. re dosing 2 hours in)

I know this is all speculation but I'm interested in what people would hypothesize :)

Two tabs of what?

LSD. 2 tabs then 2 hours later 2 more vs. 4 tabs of same lsd

In terms of intensity, how much higher would the single dose of 4 take you in comparison to the 2+2 dosage I described

Could one anticipate a 50% increase or closer to reaching a peak that is double?

Trips can't really be measured or predetermined...

One can have a stronger trip from half a tab than on a full tab depending on a variety of variables.

It would probably be stronger to take 4 at once than a split dose.

Last edited:
I should have specified same batch. Still obviously many variables. I will report back with my findings ;)

It's just that, there exists no scientific instrument that measures the subjectivity of psychological response. Usually a slight increase in dose is all that is needed to transcend to a higher plateau, doubling it is often overshooting the mark.

Last edited:
If someone took two tabs then two more 2hr later then another time they took all 4 at once, how much would their subjective experience increase the 2nd time?

If the dose is split and consumed half at the start then another half after ~60 minutes expect an abnormally strong experience. If you separate the doses 2 hours then you probably won't benefit from this effect as much. Are you planing on simultaneously consuming every piece?

Last edited: