Mental Health Escitalopram

Nightrider19

Bluelight Crew
This question is for my bestfriend,
She had some issues yesterday with a panic attack and her doctor suggested changing her medication and weaning her off Escitalopram she’s been on for 6-12 months and I asked her what new medication her dr suggested apparently nothing was mentioned so I thought I’d see what’s an alternative or one you were suggested after Escitalopram.

The doctor will propably put her in some kind of maoi or snri. Ive heard benzos arent that much prescribed in the AUS even though they are the panic attack medication. Though serotonin meds themselves can cause panic attacks..

Does she get panic attacks often?

The doctor will propably put her in some kind of maoi or snri. Ive heard benzos arent that much prescribed in the AUS even though they are the panic attack medication. Though serotonin meds themselves can cause panic attacks..

Does she get panic attacks often?
I had a cunt of a day yesterday which I was venting to her about as the subject in question only has created an issue because I took it on from her so she had a panic attack overwhelmed with it being her fault. She has them quite often but normally when I have them ?
She’s had Zoloft befor
I just said I’d do some research for her as she’s worried l.

Well, she would definitely benefit the most from the benzos then. Idk if the doctor is willing to put her on them, but she should still ask for them.

Well, she would definitely benefit the most from the benzos then. Idk if the doctor is willing to put her on them, but she should still ask for them.

She just moved towns, job, with out her family and friends so she feels a bit shit at the moment

Its propably a phase then. Harder at the start for her.
Recommend pregabalin for her, doses between 150-300mg twice a day work best. Tho it interacts with others drugs a lot so theres that.