• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids erythromycin and fentanyl

lunabeee

Greenlighter
I read the antibiotic increases the fent. I guess i am quite tolerant. I have 225mcg on and its not helping my pain or i am not absorbing enough. I dont feel high or dopey. I can swallow 240mg of oxy before the patch and that was to just nod a little. I asked to try a diff patch but i was told it dont matter so i put more on. So anyone here know how much of the antibiotic to take. I got like 30-500mg tabs. Just trying to get relief. And then extend whats on my body for the next refill. Smh. Wished one 50 would work but it didnt. This is crazy why is it not working on my skin? Its very stretchy and thin. I used to weigh a lot then lost it so i have excess. Just trying to figure out how i will function on this patch. Tia

240mg pf oxycodone is an awful lot... thats equivalent to 3000ug of fentanyl (3mg) give or take... so yeah 0.225ug/hr probably will feel very weak

taking antibiotics when you dont have an infection is not a good plan, at best you might notice a slighht increase in potency but it won't make you nod out on your current dose, at worst you can mess up your gut flora or cause antibiotic resistant bacteria to develop.

i seem to remember if you warm the patches up they will release the fentanyl more quickly, just be careful as people have ODed that way