• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Erotic Research Chemicals

I find whether or not a substance makes me horny depends quite a bit on the trip itself. Sometimes Im just not interested, while others Im getting vivid imagery of all sorts of explicit scenes.

While I find some substances illicit a more tactile respond, 5 Meo-MIPT comes to mind, to me intimate experiences on it werent as good as on other substances. LSD has provided many a good times in this regard. A recent 2CT2 experience was incredibly erotic, too bad I was alone, off attempting to meditate in the woods by some water - needless to say it was incredibly difficult to maintain focus.

One thing of note regarding serotoninergic stims for sexual purposes: they will increase prolactin levels and in males, that hormone peaks after orgasm lowering sex drive and making one more protective and caring. It is believed to not have any other functions in males, except that it may reduce Testosterone production.
Prolactin levels decrease with stimulation of the dopamine D2 receptor, and this is why cabergoline (an ergoloid selective D2 agonist) reportedly causes most to be hornier and increases sexual performance.
Ofcourse NDRIs and NDRAs will also have a similar effect, and that is why they are more popular as sexual enhancers.
Testosterone and many other steroids will increase dopamine levels, thus reducing prolactin via increased activation of the D2 receptor and lowering of serotonin (dopamine and serotonin will reduce each other meaning more of one will automatically cause the other's level to decrease) which in turn will also lower prolactin.
One steroid can be used to recreationally cause this effect without messing up one's hormonal balance: it's called Proviron and while it's an orally active steroid, it is not toxic for the liver at all.
It is a slightly modified version of DHT, the steroid hormone responsible for all the virilization in a man except for muscle and bone growth.
Shouldn't be used more often than fortnightly or weekly (YMMV) to avoid hormonal imbalances.
Women should steer clear of this hormone because of the virilization risks.