Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Erotic Research Chemicals

velmwend

Bluelighter
Hello there :D

Okay, so I'm getting a bit old now...bits aren't working quite as well as they should. 8o Sex drive aint as spick and span as it used to be. Wouldn't it be great if I could find an RC that will make me feel very horny. <3 Is there such an RC? You see, as we get older our sex drive diminishes and we don't feel as...perky as we used to. I'd like to find something that makes my eyes pop out at the sight of a female form and have me reaching for my tackle in no time... =D

Any recommendations?

i find 4-ho-mipt to be very erotic. but then i dont imagine you will get far with a lady if youre on that.

5-meo-mipt!
My brothers first time, I did not tell him all the effects of it.
Then he said all he can think of is drilling women right now, "is this what this stuff does?"
"Yup, that's one of the effects." I said.

It wlil make your wein feel like a sensitive slab of balogna.

any stim really but go for a light one like mpa for a start off dnt mdpv or you will ham shank your cock off in one night lol

Here's a tip about impotence I got from Dr Rudy.......

Try having sex with someone you actually find attractive !

Here's a tip about impotence I got from Dr Rudy.......

Try having sex with someone you actually find attractive !

Haha, nice one. Well...hmm...I find my wife attractive but, you know, my libido takes about a fortnight to recover nowadays. It's no fun. You young uns make sure you make the most of that shimmering, lively sex drive, because it *does* diminish - no matter what you got dangling in your face, haha.

You young uns make sure you make the most of that shimmering, lively sex drive, because it *does* diminish - no matter what you got dangling in your face, haha.

I'm nearly 50, my get up and go got up and went :)

Psychedelics with especially pronounced erotic qualities are 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DiPT.

I use a testosterone cream, apply once a day and my sex drive went up significantly. Also use HGH and DHEA, none of which get me high but the overall result is stellar.

I heard a small amount of 6-APB will act as an erotic and sexual stimulant. You are turned on more thus you perform better. A bit too much though and the reverse is true. Its more a psychological booster than a sex drug, like Meth is.

Well, I am 43, not as quick to rise as I used to be, but still can crush rocks and hammer nails with my tool.
I believe one must make a conscious effort to get it up at least once a day and get it as hard as you can for about 30-60 minutes, I guarantee you that the next time it grows, it will get harder, faster.
Use it or lose it is the moral to this story.

Plus it wouldn't hurt to go on **** (an auction site) and procure yourself a sack of horny goat weed.

Well, I am 43, not as quick to rise as I used to be, but still can crush rocks and hammer nails with my tool.

Haha, funny! Oh, I've no problem with erections...none at all. There are *levels* of arousal and they tend to get weaker with age. I'd like to (if only for a few hours) experience some of those late teen levels once more. I'm gonna try all these RCs and get meself some fun times! :) 50 shades of technicolour comin' in ya eyes!

While in normal circumstances I'd recommend 4-fa for sexual fun, It might pose some problems, as I find it quite difficult to orgasm on (although tremendously, wonderfully entactogenically fun to try!), but it does make me rather impressively horny. Certainly my sex drive is through the roof when on it. But the main reason I wouldn't necessarily recommend it is my research partner in these things finds 4-fa is remarkable in that she essentially becomes utterly insatiable (and not for want of trying!). 3-MMC has made virtually everyone I've tried it with into a filth talking smut monster, but I find it impossible to orgasm on.

Weed and fantasising always leads to filthy urges in me. For all the joys of stimulant sex, getting really stoned when on stimulants and then orgasming is the most ridiculous, utterly incapacitating feeling of joy I think I've ever experienced...

For actual, healthy increase in libido, I find lifting weights (specifically barbell squats) is by far the most effective thing you can do. However, it only works when you REALLY stress yourself out. I imagine it's due to the testosterone release.

edit: That's not to say I've never not orgasmed on 4-fa... it just delays things, which is nice, because the sensations are so much more magnified. I don't think you can go wrong with that stuff, it's truly magnificent if you appreciate it for what it is.

Seems also, noone has mentioned that 2CB was sold as an aphrodisiac, and Shulgin had this to say:
if an effective aphrodisiac is ever discovered, it will probably be patterned after 2C-B

I've never tried it, and I'm unsure as to the availability. But frankly, if I could get my hands on Shulgins favourite chemical, I would not care whether it worked in any particular way, and would gobble it down like a demon powdermonkey :D

2cb and 4fa it is, me thinks. Exciting times! This is a golden age...I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it!! :)

A tiny amount of mushrooms, in the order of a quarter gram of cubes, can be very sexually energizing.

for me that would be

5meomipt
5meodipt
4homipt (don't dose above 10mg though)
mipt
low dose mushrooms
smoked 5meodmt/5meomet

and amphetamines, of course ! Although I like the above better !