• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ER Opioids

StickToYourGuns

Bluelighter
I thought once they cracked down after the "pain-pill epidemic," the pharmaceutical companies made ER opioids harder to abuse? Didn't they make it to where the coating — that makes it extended release — is nearly impossible to get off? Or was that just with Oxycontin?

Only asking because I picked up a few 30 mg Morphine ER from my dude a few days ago and know that Morphine has a pretty poor bioavailability when taken orally, so I decided to crush it up for other means of ingesting. Well... I scraped the coating off with my fingernail and it literally came RIGHT off.

Not all ER formulations have gel or plastic coatings. Some are just formulated diffrently so that they are ER when dissolving in your stomach.

The little purple 30 mg ER morphine coating just melts right off with your saliva and then I used to chew the tablet. Still never got high on them though. Hell, I sucked the coating off of a 100 mg ER morphine and chewed it up and still didn't feel it. I thought my guy was messing with me but he showed me the script bottle and they were legit. He got put on them when his Dr. snatched his oxy away from him. Gave him the 30's AND the 100's.

I'm like wth.....how do these work for your pain because I don't know about you but for me there is zero euphoria. I had no pain and used for the high. He said he didn't get high either but his back pain was better when he took the 100's. He said a 30 alone was useless.

Not all ER formulations have gel or plastic coatings. Some are just formulated diffrently so that they are ER when dissolving in your stomach.

The little purple 30 mg ER morphine coating just melts right off with your saliva and then I used to chew the tablet. Still never got high on them though. Hell, I sucked the coating off of a 100 mg ER morphine and chewed it up and still didn't feel it. I thought my guy was messing with me but he showed me the script bottle and they were legit. He got put on them when his Dr. snatched his oxy away from him. Gave him the 30's AND the 100's.

I'm like wth.....how do these work for your pain because I don't know about you but for me there is zero euphoria. I had no pain and used for the high. He said he didn't get high either but his back pain was better when he took the 100's. He said a 30 alone was useless.
They made me drowsy, but barely gave me ANY euphoria whatsoever. I was mainly using them to help sleep after a night of doing coke. So they definitely worked for that purpose.

I also have chronic pain from two titanium rods I have in my body… so they definitely helped take the edge off as well — but that’s about it.

I was just a little shocked because I thought Morphine was supposed to be real strong. I could get a better buzz off of a 10 mg Perk. Lol

They made me drowsy, but barely gave me ANY euphoria whatsoever. I was mainly using them to help sleep after a night of doing coke. So they definitely worked for that purpose.

I also have chronic pain from two titanium rods I have in my body… so they definitely helped take the edge off as well — but that’s about it.

I was just a little shocked because I thought Morphine was supposed to be real strong. I could get a better buzz off of a 10 mg Perk. Lol
Amen on that. Oral morphine pales in comparison to any other oral opioid I ever had. My guy finally told me that if I ever wanted to get any enjoyment out of them I would have to get some filters and IV.

I said, nah....that's okay. Don't wanna get high that bad. I was an oxy, vicoden, codeine, tramadol, soma, xanax kind of pill popper and anything else never floated my boat. Then the supply crashed and everyone got put on subs when their Dr. yanked their good scripts and the rest was history. On the bright side it gave me an excuse to quit self medicating as nobody had anything I liked anymore.

I used to get 10mg morphine capsules (little beads in them). If you crush and snort them it's going to be x4-x5 stronger than swallowing a tablet (morphine's oral bioavailability is about 20%). So I've FELT even 10mg kind of wash over me. But that's just a great way to end up with real problems.

I've never felt a thing from any dose of morphine taken any other way (I've been given IV morphine after an accident - waste of time).

Now I'm prescribed more and more oxycodone. I'm not taking them except when the pain absolutely demands because if you follow doctors orders and keep taking them every day for years, you are going to have a serious habit.

Slowly learning the level of respect strong opiods should be treated with. It's taken 50 years, I'm just slow.

Amen on that. Oral morphine pales in comparison to any other oral opioid I ever had. My guy finally told me that if I ever wanted to get any enjoyment out of them I would have to get some filters and IV.

I said, nah....that's okay. Don't wanna get high that bad. I was an oxy, vicoden, codeine, tramadol, soma, xanax kind of pill popper and anything else never floated my boat. Then the supply crashed and everyone got put on subs when their Dr. yanked their good scripts and the rest was history. On the bright side it gave me an excuse to quit self medicating as nobody had anything I liked anymore.
yea im with you on pill popping, I love my oxy but after two weeks if your not taking crazy doses you don't feel it anymore. Hop on subs for awhile save a couple thousand and buy a shit ton of 80's and go to town again and rinse a wash lol

yea im with you on pill popping, I love my oxy but after two weeks if your not taking crazy doses you don't feel it anymore. Hop on subs for awhile save a couple thousand and buy a shit ton of 80's and go to town again and rinse a wash lol

After 15 years of not using, I took mushrooms, MDMA and acid and discovered that what the hippies say IS true. You really can get as much or even more euphoria from that class of drugs when compared to opioids.

I'm not knocking you for taking OC but it just seems that the euphoria goes away really fast and what you ACTUALLY get is relief. I think it was WS Burroughs who said 'maybe all pleasure is relief' which is likely true, I'm just glad you don't snort those pills - that makes a bad position about x20 worse.

BTW the UK still believe the fairy story that the Sackler family spun. NO UK doctor will allow people to take Oxycontin 3 times a day. If the patient is still in pain... the 12 hour dose should be increased.

That's why although 20mg TID WORKED for me, I'm prescribed 40mg BID. In fact I get both 30s and 10s and a doctor who told me to 'work out what works'. I guess it might sound sweet but each month, they could just stop the supply so I crunch one up when the pain demands. But UK doctors don't believe in patients knowing when they need an analgesic - I'm just told to take 80mg/day and if pain is an issue, they just give more.

I do NOT see this as a good thing. I'm old enough to remember UK doctors giving people with cancer an almost unlimited supply of Diconal (a short acting and very abusable opioid) and then just cutting them off. I expect they will eventually do the same with oxy so I do not want a habit I cannot cover with codeine (which is OTC in the UK).

But I worry about you man, I really do. I guess I'm a coward. I need 2 months worth of oxy on my desk before I will take one. I prefer to be sick than to get such a habit,

Oxy 80’s ❤️

I’ve only gotten my hands on one of those before — back in the mid/late 2000’s when doctors were passing out pain pills like Halloween candy.

I snorted one with my girlfriend and it put my dick in the dirt. Snorting an Oxy 80 is probably the closest thing you can get to shooting Heroin without actually having to shoot up anything. In my opinion, at least.

It definitely puts your nod game on point.

Oxy 80’s ❤️

I’ve only gotten my hands on one of those before — back in the mid/late 2000’s when doctors were passing out pain pills like Halloween candy.

I snorted one with my girlfriend and it put my dick in the dirt. Snorting an Oxy 80 is probably the closest thing you can get to shooting Heroin without actually having to shoot up anything. In my opinion, at least.

It definitely puts your nod game on point.
yea I got both OC's and the oxydolor and I def like the OC's much better got the 40's too but I am sign them cause its impossible to get them so im waiting for special occasions like weddings etc to take one or two and not waste them. I tried snorting two 40's and it didn't do much but I think my tolerance is crazy high so I just keep the chewing game up and thats good enough.... I don't wanna go to subs but I don't care how much money you make, I cant justify the 2k a month on this shit.

I used to get ER oxy 40s , dude I got em from showed me what he did. He just chewed off a piece and left it in his lip like dip. That's just what I did. Chew off a few 5-10 mg pieces and keep em in my cheek .

I remember getting a few opana oxymorphone? I loved it , wasn't as intense onset but , I was gone all night. Idk I liked the ER Xanax also

Isn't Levo-Dromoran (levorphanol) still used in the US? That's supposed to be an opioid and an NMDA antagonist so it can reach pain other opioids cannot. I think it lasts 12 hours as well.
As for OC .I remember people on Opiophile who were snorting 40mg OMs. That equals 400mg of OC (OM has low oral bioavailability).

I used to get ER oxy 40s , dude I got em from showed me what he did. He just chewed off a piece and left it in his lip like dip. That's just what I did. Chew off a few 5-10 mg pieces and keep em in my cheek .

I remember getting a few opana oxymorphone? I loved it , wasn't as intense onset but , I was gone all night. Idk I liked the ER Xanax also
did you do it oral for the oxymorphine, I got hydromorphine and im told to snort it

did you do it oral for the oxymorphine, I got hydromorphine and im told to snort it

Yes - it's about x4 more potent if you sort it. But hydromorphone has no legs so people redose and get huge habits.

Try it ONCE and stop. That is my advice.

Yes - it's about x4 more potent if you sort it. But hydromorphone has no legs so people redose and get huge habits.

Try it ONCE and stop. That is my advice.
shit really.... so stay to the oxy, I heard they have long legs... damn thanks for the advice... hey tried the U-4700, good shit u guys got that orange powder in UK

I was the guy who rediscovered the patent for U-47700. So we made it. I insisted on pills, the boss sold powder. People died. I had a breakdown and quit.

I wanted it to be SAFE for people to use..

Actually we made AH-7921 but didn't think it good enough. Maybe a good way to get off other stuff, but not euphoric. There is an almost endless number of patents for opioids. It's getting crazy that some RCs are safer than the stuff doctors prescribe... and yet they keep banning stuff.

yea I only know cause of weddings and I most say long legs and a great nice LIGHT high, didn't feel the need for more or to redose

Yah - AH-7921 is as good as methadone. You just ARN'T sick but no high.

Obviously I cannot just post my design or it would be banned, but it's got great oral activity so people don't need to shoot or even snort.

Think levorphanol++ ;-)

OM is the best of all and I had friends who shot them. Crazy. Like 400mg of OC......

Obviously I cannot just post my design or it would be banned, but it's got great oral activity so people don't need to shoot or even snort.

Think levorphanol++ ;-)

OM is the best of all and I had friends who shot them. Crazy. Like 400mg of OC......
I try not to snot but I guess that rule his broken with the dillies but with oxy just chew

Think levorphanol++ ;-)

I mean im not gonna lie im probably taking 300mg a day oral