• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc EpiPen???

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
If theres no reason for me to use an EpiPen and I do will it produce a feeling of speed or what should I expect???

My favorite use is to squirt out the contents of an EpiPen on tinfoil and chase that shit till im straight out of anaphylaxis.

FYI there is no recreational use for epinephrine injectables. Perhaps it could have some sexual or aphrodisiac qualities (maybe like alkyl nitrates), though even this is a long shot.

Last edited:
Best case scenario you feel like shit because you just injected literal adrenaline..... worst case scenario your heart decides to give up....

N
So it's not like speed or a pick me up???

Not all at. Also all joking aside do not administer epinephrine intravenously as there can be serious cardiac adverse events. If you are really that curious you can use the autoinjector as designed (follow the instructions) but I don't think you'll like it. As far as i know epinephrine has no reinforcing properties.

Last edited:
N

Not all at. Also all joking aside do not administer epinephrine intravenously as there can be serious cardiac adverse events. If you are really that curious you can use the autoinjector as designed (follow the instructions) but I don't think you'll like it. As far as i know epinephrine has no reinforcing properties.
[/QUOTE

Okay thank you that's all the information I need to