• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(EPD, MPA, nitrous / 3g over 24 h) - very experienced - defending misunderstood drugs

mrcientist

Bluelighter
1g EPD (ethylphenidate), 1g MPA (methiopropamine), and a fuckload of nitrous

We (my fiancée and I) felt that we should address these drugs’ reputations as shitty, unworthy stims. Having tried taking them many different ways, we’ve come to the conclusion that on their own, yup, they’re pretty horrible! However, mixed with downers –specifically benzos and booze, to a lesser extent – we’ve got to say it’s an awesomely happy and chill way to spend a quiet evening with someone you really get along with.

It’s definitely not a party or going-out drug, but I do think it’s the best drug (EPD specifically) if youre looking to just hang out and chat and have a nice time.

Onto our weekend!

We started out Friday night with 2mg etizolam each and a sickeningly large number of Turbo Pimm’s (needless to say, the chilling out process didn’t take too long ;) ) – having a massive line (~80-100mg of MPA and EPD mixed) when youre in that completely relaxed state is the perfect time. Massive rush, huge body buzz, and an ego effect completely similar to coke (but obviously not as strong).

We spent the night just talking about absolutely everything, serious stuff, funny stuff, whatever – you just never get bored. It was basically a whole night (and carried on throughout today) of having the best convos ever mixed with some pretty fucking awesome stim sex =D

Sooo we’ve been on it about 24 hours now, feeling really chill and productive, the euphoria is still the same as at the beginning (though it may be possible, maybe, just maybe, that our lines have tripled in size…), and the effect on the heart/blood pressure etc. isn’t nearly as bad as with most stims…in fact, we feel surprisingly perky :p
In terms of the nitrous, it made it a lot more euphoric and rushy (which is saying something).

So yeah, basically, definitely don’t dismiss EPD and MPA (EPD especially) – taken carefully, in the right way and in the right frame of mind it can be an experience seriously worth remembering!
P.S. And it’s legal :p
Mrcientist and Pagey