• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Entourage

Giovi9

Ex-Bluelighter
I have loved this show since it was a sneak peak on your on demand feature. What a great idea for a show. I can see how people who don't like the hollywood scene would not like it but I love it. HBO already picked it up for a 2nd season. I think this show is gonna be a huge hit for HBO.

This is a great show. The one liners and the endless bashing within the group is amazingly writen. Plus the show is cameorific, witch is always cool. I only down side is that its only 30 mins, but those 30 mins are always fun with no stale periods.................thumbs up

Agreed! The bashing the guys do to each other is a riot, esp the I <3 Cock sticker incident from the last episode. Lots of interesting cameos so far. But I am disappointed that it's only 30 minutes.

My cousin worked on this show, and so far after seeing the first 3 episodes I find myself interested in it. You know HBO will throw in good cameos and Entourage has flourished because of it.

Jeremy Piven as the asshole agent was perfect casting.

^Agreed-he's the perfect agent. I like this show. It's a great light late night show.

i heard this show is awesome, but i dont have HBO. I'm gonna gte HBO in my new place, cuz I wanna see this shit.

Last nights episode was pretty good, i smell a hit.
Theres seem to be no end in site for the freindly bashing, the way these guys fuck with each other and no one gets bent out of shape reminds me of my crew of friends. We costantly kill each othe about everything, we even go as far as a stern slap when somebody does some thing stupid.
Jermey Piven steels the show, he's a agent that thinks he is a superstar...........I like how he just pops up every where, says some crazy and disapears.
I hope this show sticks around for a while

Okay I got a question regarding the cameos. On the episode where like all of Cali is dry (no pot) they go to like this crazy hippies' house, and I think its Val Kilmer (is it?)

Alos I love the show its hilarious. The agent, and Matt Dillons brother, and Turtle, just a great cast. Isnt this show Marky Marks idea, I think its like when he went to Hollywood, anyway he does real good on the production.

This show is fucking awesome!!! I caught part of an episode awhile back and didnt think I would like it, Checked it out again on "On Demand" the other night caught my interest. Then tonight I just watched it and enjoyed every minute of it.. (too bad it's only a half hour!) Jeremy Piven makes a perfect asshole agent. I heard this was "Marky Mark's Idea and I admit I cant stand him so I wasnt in a hurry to watch this (He is listed on the credits as Executive producer) Tonight Bob Sagat was on the show and He was doing a Bong-Hit and in one scene he walks up and takes drama's girl and Turtle goes "Dude you just got Cock Blocked by Bob Sagat" Great Show Im hooked!

Just wanted to bump this up.. Anyone watching the latest season? "And I fucked her again in the morning".. ha. So many great lines, but Arie def has the best ones.

"no you look like michelle kwan in drag, why dont you do another triple axle over to the phone and try dana gorden again"

^ seriously. it just keeps getting funnier and funnier to me too. great characters, and it really gets the dialogue between guy friends.

^^^Some of the best written dialogue on TV if you ask me. I wasnt sure if I would like it when I first started watching but now Im hooked. Jeremy Piven is hilarious, as are Turtle and Vince's bro.

Love this show!! The last episode had me thinking "WTF?!?!" Turtle is probably my fav in the show but I also like Ari alot. I hope more shit with Saigon develops as well.