• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Enough hours in a day?

tforteapot

Greenlighter
Greetings,

I'm 24 at the moment of writing this.
This is my solid attempt in wanting to dive into this territory of perhaps unknown possibilities, from the start, my pursuit is aimed at obtaining more hours in a day, seems that stimulants to be the way, whatever is, I want to know more, and this place seems to store some secret knowledge, either from happenings or research(individually driven or in some lab somewhere).Therefore I want to spend some time with you here to understand this side better.

Anything related to staying up many hours for the pursuit of some endeavor is perceived by me with admiration. Therefore, I humbly ask you: Do you have some suggestions in snorting, smoking, ingesting for enhancing wakefulness but what are the drawbacks?

My appreciation is endowed to you,
Thank you.

Once you understand that the human concept of time is simply a social construct, you can transcend to a world of limitless possibilities.

I haven't slept since I was 9 years old.

88qaxq.jpg

i think when using stimulants to stay awake for longer periods of time, i tend to need more sleep when i get off of them... if i keep waking up early and trying to maintain a schedule where i'm using stimulants to get less sleep, i eventually crash or start to feel really stressed out from the stimulants trying to over power the feelings of not sleeping enough... stimulants definitely feel better when rested too imo.

not saying it's impossible to get more done with stimulants... just not really a long term solution in my experience... not saying that stimulants can't benifit some people.

Stimulants like meth are not the way to go. At least with opioids there's medication to help get off of them, i haven't heard of the same for stims. And the depression with come down will make you feel like there's to many hours in a day.

And yet, I prefer to know if anything is really effective in terms of enhancing alertness beside the legal and beloved caffeine with the mild drawback of shakiness, there will be some compromise on the time asleep, no doubt about it, I've experienced with everyman polyphasic sleep schedule [view], definitely the hours seem to be richer and is also manageable, now, how to get more out of those hours? If shakiness occurs, how to overcome it. I've heard of something known as Adderall a controlled substance which contains two active ingredients: amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, the downside is that is given under prescription. I've taken natural nootropics such as mushrooms, plants(tea & others), creatine, things obtained through low processing means or high when no alternative, with the aid of those, the productivity seem to grow not linear but slightly as the time progresses under that schedule.