• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Enjoying the Great Outdoors with Cannabis

Lube4Jesus

Ex-Bluelighter
The one thing I love to do when smoking weed is to go fishing or camping. Anyone else enjoy this as well?

I love building a campfire, just before sunset. Ripping the bong and watching the beautiful colors and transition to night. Good times.

Salutations L4J,

Anyone else enjoy this as well?

Yes and no, not exactly... =D

One thing i never do is to carry my pipe in public places, just because i'd miss it should i loose critical bits along my path...

These days i vape at home, preferably in the vincinity of a couple sun rays to highlight my exhales and hence enrich this new ritual of mine. The contrast in satisfaction level seems evident to me: yes it works at night in total darkness but there's nothing like a colourful experience, as long as it's only a few rays and i don't actually bake in my veranda, that is!

;)

Fresh air is another element of high importance, of course, and music is icing on my cake.

%)

A nice hike through the mountains, a good picnic lunch, and chilling by Boulder creek with endless joints is my favorite way to spend the weekends.

It makes you appreciate Mother Nature. Listening to the sound of moving water and the birds. It can't get any better than that. Btw I don't really care if people see me smoke. Where I live the cops have better things to do than walk a mile on a trail and bust someone for smokin bud.

Everything in nature its fucking great, of course weed and psychedelics take the cake :D perfect setting.

A nice hike through the mountains, a good picnic lunch, and chilling by Boulder creek with endless joints is my favorite way to spend the weekends.

Fuck yes. I dunno about Boulder Creek but I love hiking while high. No music for me like Egzo', though. If I'm in the woods or mountains I'm paying attention to fucking everything. I don't like animals sneaking up on me.

Salutations,

=D

...and not to mention Jibult is well advised: there are fucking bears in our cannuck woods!

Do you get really paranoid when you smoke?

No, sir, smoking calms my nerves. I've always said I'm anxious to the point of paranoia, though.

But no, in the woods/mountains I'm just hyper aware. Spent a few years as a kid in New England, where there were a fair amount of black bears. When I deal with bears, I'd prefer it to be at a distance and I want to control when they see me, not the other way around.I've never had any wolf or bobcat run-ins, but that actually makes me want to avoid those even more than I do bears, lol.

Rescued wolves can be cool to interact with. I'd be so sketched out about hanging out with a fucking pack out in the wild, though.

Hi again Jibult,

...prefer it to be at a distance...

There's that: it helps with serenity i noticed... Yet it's certainly true nature feels psychedelic in its own way!

But unless i'm on a private property all cannabis remains in the pouch with my pipe, etc. Otherwise i'd risk growing anxiously worried a bear may come to take it away!!

Good day, have fun!...

=D

Bears and wolves sound like they may need some respect!
I, on the other hand, and on a daily basis, face the terrors that are weasels, stoats and foxes!!!
I gave up tobacco six months ago so my daily joints whilst walking the dogs are in the past but stoned and nature are hand in glove for me.