• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Enjoyable amount of Ambien?

Temazepam and Triazolam are probably the most potent hypnotic sleep aids that you'll get access from a doctor these days. Taking benzodiazepines with any other CNS depressant risk OD, not just barbiturates.
I used to drink all the time while on klonopin. If anything, the two cancelled each other out it seemed like..

40mg is a good amount. more than that youll be a goldfish (forget everything, every minute)

im taking 30mg of ambien IR right now, if you have no tolerance i woud say crush two pills and take them in, no need for that parachute crap ppl do these days, you can even take it the way it is, i say start off with 20mg then add some more the next time you do it but beaware that you gain fast tolerance with zolpidem.

i happen to be one of those ppl that feels it, i feel like everything can turn into a dream, i feel like when i move its in slow motion and my reflexies are slown down by alot but tis fun caz right now my screen looks like its watter and i feel like im typing one keys with sand underneath them lol so pop some in and see how you feel, the key is to no sleep but from what you said that will be easy lol

hope you never have to deal with ambien CR that there is a whole another story

my mistake im taking 60mg, idk how i manged to type lol tho dont go that high unless you ave tolerance or ull end up getting respitory depress.

Last edited:
10-20mg is just fine. Ambien is one of the best feeling drugs out there and as long as you’re not going out, it most definitely has recreational value. If you want a good Ambien trip use something to potentiate the drug like Gabapentin. Gabapentin makes 10mg feel like 20mg. I love the way Ambien feels.

What does it feel like? How close to a benzo? It works on the same receptors.

Also what if you are withdrawaling from benzos, will taking ambien help? Just curious on that one.

What if your are mixing ambien and benzos? Do they potentiate each other? Curious on that one too.

Mostly curious how close they feel next to a benzo (xanax or kpin for example).

It is a strange drug, before I started taking benzos for so long I tried the environment and experienced hallucinations and a great and pleasant dissociative state. Very funny.
But a few months ago I got a box of 10mg ambien and got to take up to 100mg and did not get any effect as before. I guess my dependence on benzos is the reason why I don't get the same effects as before.
It is a strange drug, some love it, others get nothing ... my first time I took 30mg and it was amazing.

It is a strange drug, before I started taking benzos for so long I tried the environment and experienced hallucinations and a great and pleasant dissociative state. Very funny.
But a few months ago I got a box of 10mg ambien and got to take up to 100mg and did not get any effect as before. I guess my dependence on benzos is the reason why I don't get the same effects as before.
It is a strange drug, some love it, others get nothing ... my first time I took 30mg and it was amazing.
I take it for sleep, but yeah after awhile you get use to it, so I try not to take it every night, but when I don’t I can’t sleep and get panicky the next day.

What does it feel like? How close to a benzo? It works on the same receptors.

Also what if you are withdrawaling from benzos, will taking ambien help? Just curious on that one.

What if your are mixing ambien and benzos? Do they potentiate each other? Curious on that one too.

Mostly curious how close they feel next to a benzo (xanax or kpin for example).
I actually take both, ambien for sleep and klonopin for anxiety, but be careful taking too much together, Benzos potentiate ambien a lot and labor your breathing so be careful.