• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

End Slavery.

Anonymous Privacy

Greenlighter
End Slavery.

The Drug War is actually the Slave War. Slaves are being used to provide illegal drugs to consumers in America. People's bodies are being sold as property for physical pleasure. It's wrong. We should stop participating in it.

This is happening on a large scale in the UK. Cannabis farms are being tended by immigrant slaves who invariably get caught while their puppet masters get off scot free. It kind of taints your smoke...

Oh no shit? That's fukked up!
I feel like I knew that but honestly don't think I've heard of shit like that happening.....in the UK is it similar to the way ppl in mexico do the same shit and barely get paid? Cause of the poverty?

This is happening on a large scale in the UK. Cannabis farms are being tended by immigrant slaves who invariably get caught while their puppet masters get off scot free. It kind of taints your smoke...
those Vietnamese farms are all over the world their weed is fucking trash level aswell. Its crazy how they are smuggled into countries aswell. though i feel bad for the slaves getting taken advantage of.

Just legalize it like your cooler cousin Canada did and you can grow your own slave free herb. Only 4 plants though but noone is really counting

Oh no shit? That's fukked up!
I feel like I knew that but honestly don't think I've heard of shit like that happening.....in the UK is it similar to the way ppl in mexico do the same shit and barely get paid? Cause of the poverty?

I'm not familiar with the situation in Mexico, but we have people smugglers that bring immigrants in illegally with the promise of a better life, but they end up sleeping on a mattress in a warehouse looking after a cannabis farm for a pittance. Tbh, they're probably better off getting caught and going to prison

Wow, i thought it was someone tripping posting. In Canada the black market even though its legal uses alot of growers from British Columbia who have been growing it for medical use for decades

Damn, that's horrible.
In mexico families are forced to work in the fields because there is nothing else and the kingpin assholes know this so they pay them very badly. I didnt realize UK had a problem like that

Also people will work for weed here so you got cheap labor anyway.
Legalizing it would solve so many problems

Damn, that's horrible.
In mexico families are forced to work in the fields because there is nothing else and the kingpin assholes know this so they pay them very badly. I didnt realize UK had a problem like that

Dont forget, we have a past history in the slave trade...

Yea in the past month I have found myself a bit jealous of you over the border, I think it;s great canada is beginning to use a logical approach to addiction and harm reduction, america is like the kid on the playground with down syndrome but bullies other people for it........not sure that made sense

Yea in the past month I have found myself a bit jealous of you over the border, I think it;s great canada is beginning to use a logical approach to addiction and harm reduction, america is like the kid on the playground with down syndrome but bullies other people for it........not sure that made sense

Our countries are so similar but so different. You guys seem more money/punishing people focused and we're a little more on enjoyment of living and harm reduction.
And we only supported slaves of the home grown people(natives), we didn't import any

Sorry, this is off topic, but your avatar is sick!

My contribution: Shouldn't this topic be in DC or CEPs?

Hey OP, I'm totally on board with your message, but the HR-dedicated forums are not really the best place for them. Here we are more dedicated to helping people use drugs safely, while this is more of a philosophical statement.

I'm going to move this to Drug Culture for now, but one of my concerns would be that this message goes so hand in hand with out goals that it might end up being a little redundant.

Either way. Good luck and we are happy to have you!

How is discussion and uncovering of an illegal slave growing operation against HR? How is the knowledge that your cannabis might possibly be grown in such an unsavory way against that mission?

Not allowing this conversation I wouldn’t have ever known this occurs. This one thread could change the way many people consume a substance.

Maybe some start importing their own, growing their own, whatever the case.

In the end, this one thread could potentially save poor immigrant slaves from being another statistic... I’ve said this before, it’s getting mildly annoying that any thread which isn’t some basic “take this like this” post which has already likely been posted 20 times before seems to not be worthy in your eyes.

-GC

If you aren't a member of the 1% you're a slave. Some slaves are just living better lives than others. Instead of company credits to spend in the company store you're given cash to spend in the Wal-Mart. It's all the same thing. The greatest trick they ever pulled was convincing the population that they were free.

My DOC is made by teenage speed freaks with AK47's deep in the Burmese jungle. Slaves are rarely so well-armed. Although the mama-san who sells (sold) it to me at this end is arguably a slaver...