• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

End of life drug use?

yeah there's essentially no way to do it, someone might find you etc

a world of too many people and no quiet peaceful forests

It sucks to feel stuck in a world that doesn't want you. I hate that feeling. I'm sure it's how my ex felt.

You could say that they paved paradise and put up a parking lot ;)

Really sorry to hear about your ex *hugs*

Yeah I know. I think he had meds for the end of life but it was so painful it did like nothing for him and I feel so bad now. Sometimes I can think about it and be ok, other times it just wrecks my mind and I break down.

I sure wish there was some in my cabinet. Though if there was, there immediately wouldn't be anymore haha

but that wouldn't be a problem if they were as cheap and legal as aspirn, you could just go get more and function without ruining your whole life and finances to afford opiates.

Why wouldn't they give you such meds?
Where I live (UK) once you're nearing death (weeks, not months or years) and in pain they give you morphine whenever you ask for it. They call it palliative care where there's nothing they can do to help you so they give you whatever you need to be comfortable like morphine and diazepam.

As long as you take them orally, oxy is actually less harmful to your body than aspirin. The only time it becomes a problem is if you take too much or too little.