• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

End of life drug use?

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew
Have any of y'all ever thought about how you'd wana die if you were say, dying a natural death at old age and have the time/resources to plan it? Like I heard a (likely) myth that Albert Hoffman had LSD injected IV around his time of death.

I think it would be nice to be injected with a shot mixing hydromorphone, diazepam, and LSD all at once within the last few minutes I know I'll be living.

What about y'all?

I don't know if Hofmann had LSD injected at death, but Aldous Huxley definitely did.

If I knew I was gonna die, I might want a dissociative... a good strong disso hole kinda feels like dying already.

Have any of y'all ever thought about how you'd wana die if you were say, dying a natural death at old age and have the time/resources to plan it? Like I heard a (likely) myth that Albert Hoffman had LSD injected IV around his time of death.

I think it would be nice to be injected with a shot mixing hydromorphone, diazepam, and LSD all at once within the last few minutes I know I'll be living.

What about y'all?

You might be thinking about Aldous Huxley with regard to the deathbed lsd dose.

I personally would prefer to die sober, certainly if I wasn't in pain. It would be interesting to fully experience the transition...or merely the fade out....

The Brompton Cocktail
A common formulation included diamorphine, 10 mg of cocaine, 2.5 mL of 98% ethyl alcohol, tincture of cannabis, thorazine, 5 mL of cherry syrup BP and a variable amount of chloroform water, it is anecdotally acknowledged that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts with the various active ingredients all potentiating the morphine or other opioid in their own ways.

What about y'all?
Secobarbital or pentobarbital so I can snore my way out kthx <3 love you all

I don't know if Hofmann had LSD injected at death, but Aldous Huxley definitely did.

If I knew I was gonna die, I might want a dissociative... a good strong disso hole kinda feels like dying already.
I was gonna say that, it was Aldous Huxley the one that asked his wife when he was in his deathbed to shoot him up with 100 ug micrograms of Sandoz Delysid, very clever way to transition from this world to the other realm...haha NZN

Last edited:
fuck my life, ready to die now, take me to (insert country name here) so I can get my barbs

I'd want a combo of Dilaudid and morphine injected and orally take a high dose of the benzo clonazepam, maybe a small dose of xanax as well.

What about y'all?

If I was dying, particularly of something painful, I plan to take a barbiturate overdose. I tried to kill myself that way once. I was homeless and the library had individual toilets so I wouldn't be "found" until the end of the day when the janitors made sure nobody was left in there. I decided to use their computers to listen to my favourite music one last time as I took the Phenobarbital and waited until it started to kick in. The only reason I was saved is because it hit so sudden so hard I didn't even manager to get out of my seat.
Anyway, all I felt was suddenly extremely safe and calm for few seconds before falling straight into a coma.
So, it's probably right up there with the most pleasant ways to die. It's also what they give you at places like Dignitas (they use Sodium Pentobarbital).

If I was dying, particularly of something painful, I plan to take a barbiturate overdose. I tried to kill myself that way once. I was homeless and the library had individual toilets so I wouldn't be "found" until the end of the day when the janitors made sure nobody was left in there. I decided to use their computers to listen to my favourite music one last time as I took the Phenobarbital and waited until it started to kick in. The only reason I was saved is because it hit so sudden so hard I didn't even manager to get out of my seat.
Anyway, all I felt was suddenly extremely safe and calm for few seconds before falling straight into a coma.
So, it's probably right up there with the most pleasant ways to die. It's also what they give you at places like Dignitas (they use Sodium Pentobarbital).
yeah there's essentially no way to do it, someone might find you etc

a world of too many people and no quiet peaceful forests

It sucks to feel stuck in a world that doesn't want you. I hate that feeling. I'm sure it's how my ex felt.

yeah there's essentially no way to do it, someone might find you etc

a world of too many people and no quiet peaceful forests

It sucks to feel stuck in a world that doesn't want you. I hate that feeling. I'm sure it's how my ex felt.

If I had just gone into the one-person bathroom before taking them I would have definitely succeeded because I was told that the paramedics got there within 5 minutes and I was already in a coma when they got there and I also stopped breathing a couple of minutes after that.

Obviously I'm glad I failed now.

I'd want a combo of Dilaudid and morphine injected and orally take a high dose of the benzo clonazepam, maybe a small dose of xanax as well.
already tried that once man, and survived. Totally regret it, had to spend a week at the hospital on a psych ward cause of it,

The Brompton Cocktail
A common formulation included diamorphine, 10 mg of cocaine, 2.5 mL of 98% ethyl alcohol, tincture of cannabis, thorazine, 5 mL of cherry syrup BP and a variable amount of chloroform water, it is anecdotally acknowledged that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts with the various active ingredients all potentiatingTh the morphine or other opioid in their own ways.
Someone should start selling brompton cocktail preparations, that person would get even richer than the fucking evil heartless motherfuckers that are the sacklers.

What about y'all?

The way things are going...nobody will be getting any sort of opioid even on their deathbed, so you can scratch that from the list. and see the below comment for more on that...

Someone should start selling brompton cocktail preparations, that person would get even richer than the fucking evil heartless motherfuckers that are the sacklers.

^ the sacklers didn't tell anyone to bang 8 oxycontin a day into their arm. people need to take responsibility for their own shitty choices instead of blaming others.

The way things are going...nobody will be getting any sort of opioid even on their deathbed, so you can scratch that from the list. and see the below comment for more on that...

^ the sacklers didn't tell anyone to bang 8 oxycontin a day into their arm. people need to take responsibility for their own shitty choices instead of blaming others.
oh sure they didn't but they pushed their product so hard it ended up in every bathroom cabinet in muricaaaaa.