• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

enantiomeric pure RCs

izo

Bluelighter
well id like to know which rcs where sold as enantiomeric pure compounds and which rcs you would like to see as such.

i found the following compounds sold in recent years:

- Methyl (2R)-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)[(2R)-2-piperidinyl]acetate (3,4-CTMP)

- (R)-(+)-alpha,alpha-Diphenylprolinol (D2PM)

- (2R)-1-(4-bromofuro[2,3-f][1]benzofuran-8-yl)propan-2-amine (DOB-Dragonfly)

-(2S)-N-ethyl-1-[3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]propan-2-amine (Dexfenfluramin)

i wonder if anybody could add some.

Troparil is a chirally pure product. the LSD analogues would be chirally pure as well.

I think most methylpehnidate drugs are not single isomers but instead pairs of diastereomers. The most potent is the D-threo form (Focalin) but the common commercial methylphenidate is DL-threo-methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta).

In general, chirally pure drugs are either more complex to synthesize, but also can be produced by seperating a racemic mixture, which in the case of a D/L isomer seperation has a maximum overall weight recovery of 50% for a single isomer, which usually entails a loss unless there is a known process to racemize or recycle the "wrong" enantiomer. So it's not very common at all to see chirally pure compounds.

Dextro-4M-Methylphenidate was sold on a once existing dragon's website, the one that bit its tail. Pricey website, never got any off of it.

Dextromethorphan is sold as an RC as well

(S)-Isonortilidine is available but it goes for twice the price of cocaine

Worse - it's the original synthesis so in fact 4 isomers are present. Yes, we both know the patent that epimerizes the 20% enthreo BUT it was too much like hard works... I mean, maybe other labs DID but the worlds biggest ethylphenidate maker didn't bother and I PRESUME others took samples from them to check.

Do you figure the erythro/threo pair are seperable on a regular GC column? I recall when I once indulged in 4-fluoromethylphenidate, it was 1 peak on GC from a domestic vendor (who no doubt sourced ftom Asia at the end of the day).

Nice, being able to test your own products in a GC! :D Could you tell us how long your adventure with 4F-MPH lasted and how it ended?

Last edited:
Oh.. That I didn't know. In French we say "ses propres produits" and not "ces propres produits" which makes the distinction. I'll rectify with "your"; thanks @polymath .

- (R)-(+)-alpha,alpha-Diphenylprolinol (D2PM)
This one's derived from D-proline and is actually a very common chiral catalyst in organic synthesis (usually with the alcohol protected as a silyl ether).

Could you tell us how long your adventure with 4F-MPH lasted and how it ended?

Well, it was some time ago, nowadays most of the abusable methylphenidate analogs are scheduled in Canada. But back when they were around, I ordered some on a whim during one of my once or twice yearly RC purcases, along with 3-FPM. The justification was it seemed the most potent stimulant of the availiable analogs - at the time I believe there was 4-Me-methylphenidate (which was actually less potent than 4F-methylphenidate if I remember right - so I didn;t bother ordering any), ethylphenidate, methylnapthidate, and I think ethylnapthidate too. Out of all of them the only one I did not try was 4-Me-MPD. Ethylphenidate wasn't too impressive as a stimulant but was active. The napthidates has poor solubility in water so I didn't ever go past the inital small sample I ordered for those.

4-F-MPH turned out to be a quite useful drug, very potent, I would be lying if I did not have some good fun compulsively redosing on 5-10mg boosts of it every couple hours. It did have a comedown but not anywhere near as sharp and rapid as "regular" MPD. The effect seemed to me to be quite clean and functional though there was also some euphoria present, but not like massive waves of pleasure, more like a general sense of contentment and focus.

I also gave some to my close friend, who took to IVing doses of 20-50mg, possibly more, if I'm remembering right. He loved his stimulants, found it easy to redose on, and quite euphoric as well as functional. Same type of guy to go through a hunddred dollars of crack in a sitting, or habitually redose on meth (worst with IV than with smoked he says) He claims to be absolutely wrecked after even moderate doses of Ritalin thanks to the comedown. For whatever reason and against all logic, he found 4F-MPH (which is supposedly about 30x more potent than methylphenidate - meaning 50mg 4FMPH comparable about 1500 mg MPH (!!!) - yet the experience, even with repeated usage over many days, produces almost no crash at all. He glides gradually to baseline and can actually sleep - once he decides to stop taking redoses that is! It does have somewhat of rhe usual diminishing returns from repeated use, but in our limited and unacademic studies we found it was pretty reliably euphoric and stimulating even after multiple redoses. (Not suggesting that tolerance doesn;t happen, but it seems to be superior to crack or methylphenidate when considering the potential utility gained by redosing - people find themselves wanting to redose crack even though they are already $BIGNUM into a binge/"mission" and they are literally just going through the motions, increased doses provide seemingly no effect, and you're seemingly stuck in a loop. I think the qualities of 4FMPH make these sort of scenarios less likely, howver the corrolary is instead the potential to end up horribly overstimulated, fearful, confused, tachycardic, and/or hypertensive could be more likely.

It "ended" the day we ran out of material between the two of us. By the next time I had an oppotunity to fritter money away on drugs, Health Canada had decided to be party poopers and ban most analogs of MPH. No addiction or dependency experienced for the sample of 2 people.
... and somehow, 3-fluorophenmetrazine remains uncontrolled. No fucking clue why, but I'm not complaining...

I found the 3F-phenmetrazine to be somewhat more enjoyable/recreational, yet have a slight preference towards methylphenidate (troparil is even better IMO). My friend found 4FMPH to be most enjoyable, and yet he prefers amphetamines. Super strange.

Last edited:
Well, it was some time ago, nowadays most of the abusable methylphenidate analogs are scheduled in Canada. But back when they were around, I ordered some on a whim during one of my once or twice yearly RC purcases, along with 3-FPM. The justification was it seemed the most potent stimulant of the availiable analogs - at the time I believe there was 4-Me-methylphenidate (which was actually less potent than 4F-methylphenidate if I remember right - so I didn;t bother ordering any), ethylphenidate, methylnapthidate, and I think ethylnapthidate too. Out of all of them the only one I did not try was 4-Me-MPD. Ethylphenidate wasn't too impressive as a stimulant but was active. The napthidates has poor solubility in water so I didn't ever go past the inital small sample I ordered for those.

4-F-MPH turned out to be a quite useful drug, very potent, I would be lying if I did not have some good fun compulsively redosing on 5-10mg boosts of it every couple hours. It did have a comedown but not anywhere near as sharp and rapid as "regular" MPD. The effect seemed to me to be quite clean and functional though there was also some euphoria present, but not like massive waves of pleasure, more like a general sense of contentment and focus.

I also gave some to my close friend, who took to IVing doses of 20-50mg, possibly more, if I'm remembering right. He loved his stimulants, found it easy to redose on, and quite euphoric as well as functional. Same type of guy to go through a hunddred dollars of crack in a sitting, or habitually redose on meth (worst with IV than with smoked he says) He claims to be absolutely wrecked after even moderate doses of Ritalin thanks to the comedown. For whatever reason and against all logic, he found 4F-MPH (which is supposedly about 30x more potent than methylphenidate - meaning 50mg 4FMPH comparable about 1500 mg MPH (!!!) - yet the experience, even with repeated usage over many days, produces almost no crash at all. He glides gradually to baseline and can actually sleep - once he decides to stop taking redoses that is! It does have somewhat of rhe usual diminishing returns from repeated use, but in our limited and unacademic studies we found it was pretty reliably euphoric and stimulating even after multiple redoses. (Not suggesting that tolerance doesn;t happen, but it seems to be superior to crack or methylphenidate when considering the potential utility gained by redosing - people find themselves wanting to redose crack even though they are already $BIGNUM into a binge/"mission" and they are literally just going through the motions, increased doses provide seemingly no effect, and you're seemingly stuck in a loop. I think the qualities of 4FMPH make these sort of scenarios less likely, howver the corrolary is instead the potential to end up horribly overstimulated, fearful, confused, tachycardic, and/or hypertensive could be more likely.

It "ended" the day we ran out of material between the two of us. By the next time I had an oppotunity to fritter money away on drugs, Health Canada had decided to be party poopers and ban most analogs of MPH. No addiction or dependency experienced for the sample of 2 people.
... and somehow, 3-fluorophenmetrazine remains uncontrolled. No fucking clue why, but I'm not complaining...

I found the 3F-phenmetrazine to be somewhat more enjoyable/recreational, yet have a slight preference towards methylphenidate (troparil is even better IMO). My friend found 4FMPH to be most enjoyable, and yet he prefers amphetamines. Super strange.
Thanks for that review, pretty much what i'm looking for; maybe caths aren't the way to go, eventhough I just love it when it's the real stuff.

I would looove to try troparil, but I can't find a cheap source. I had one for 10g (can't source or price) for around less than two 0s but it just vanished..
I read that redosing with troparil doesn't really work like after 2-3 days the effects just aten't there anymore, even with subtil doses..

Threo-D-4MMPH was imo the best candidate of the MPH analogs, too bad we missed it.. I read a lot of good things about it in an ancient english forum.

Do you figure the erythro/threo pair are seperable on a regular GC column? I recall when I once indulged in 4-fluoromethylphenidate, it was 1 peak on GC from a domestic vendor (who no doubt sourced ftom Asia at the end of the day).
Well it's very simple to convert the 20% enthreao from the threo because it's a lower energy state. Well, GC-MS certainly showed to very specific spikes. At first I thought it was badly made but even after sending them the (very simple) epimerization patent... it was too much like hard work. If it had been made in China, I WOULD have demanded the extra reaction but good design + bad execution - bad product. The same idiots who brought you 2-methoxy diphenidine... why a methoxy you make ask. Because replacing the -Cl of ketamine with an -OCH3 was nigh on identical.

I mean, I had told them firmly that 1,2-diphenylethylamine class of NMDA antagonist/DRIs were more similar to PCP than ketamine. I repeatedly said that isophenidine was MUCH better and they argued that the low BP of IPA meant they couldn't, even when I found a patent that showed an RT reaction with no pressure involved. The boss didn't know ANYTHING about chemistry but when people liked diphenidine, he didn't want to hear 'more research needed', he wanted to hear 'we have found a stronger drug whose safety we didn't test'. Last bit added by me but they kept me out of the 2-MeOD disaster.

¿You guys shouldn't discuss this on BL?

Thqimtc.jpg

This should be better than Diphenidine, less H1 and more active overall.

Last edited:
personally id like to see the pure enantiomeres of methylone on the market. with the r type beeing more psychedelic while the s enatiomer seems to hold more of the stimulating properties.

This should be better than Diphenidine, less H1 and more active overall.
¿Sample available? :cool:

From experiences with methylphenidate (ritalin) and its dextro enantiomer (focalin), I don't think it's worth it for the phenidates but might be just me that I didn't like focalin - fits with the higher NRI affinity on papers.

Drugs with multiple stereocenters are another question. And I'd love to try the isomers of 4,4'-dmar, MXE etc..