• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

empty suppositories

HezzaD

Bluelighter
hi buying some empty suppositories would this work as I reckon ba be alot higher than using syringe should I just crush the mscntin and empty it in or dissolve in 15 to 20ml water and add the water
a

i'm not sure what the results would be but if you do go ahead with this please keep us informed Hez! if it works i might give it a go myself :D

do gel caps dissolve in the Asus also mscontineed most of it dissolves even after adding baking soda addingnhot water sucking it up in syringe and back in seems to help but there's still powder in syringe not waxed outhe as I make sure it can crumble before putting in water
would citric acid help dissolve it and would it higher rectal ba

Especially considering the fact that you're already working with an extended-release formulation, I wouldn't want to introduce any further barriers to absorption like a suppository capsule for instance. It's not essential, but MSContin was designed to be taken orally and thus, without the acidity of the digestive environment, you're no doubt going to experience some difference in time of onset and duration of effects. You're also going to need to contend with the abuse-resistant qualities of the pill i.e. "gelling".

I would advise using at least 10ml (or more, I do 20ml) for these guys to ensure high volume of distribution inside the rectum and to help dilute the pills to their greatest extent. Also, add a pinch of baking soda to your solution when mixing it all together. I don't know how much a "pinch" is, but I generally just make a 1 teaspoon/8oz. baking soda/water drink to draw my water from.