• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Empty gelatin capsules? (USA)

Splinterguitar69

Bluelighter
I picked up some powder and I would like to be able to cap them. Does anyone have any stores/website reccomendations to get some .1-.2g capsules at a good price? Preferably Gel's

*Disclaimer for Ads and Mods* -I do not plan to distribute. Personal use only. Caps just make them easier to transport. Prison isn't somewhere I'd like to spend 2-10 years of my life :p

Cheers to all and dance safe my friends!

Available all over the web. If you want to get them now, and can't find the empty capsules themselves (a rarity in drug stores), then buy vitamin b12 or something and empty the capsules.

GNC should stock them, if not Vitamin Shoppe's do..

GNC should stock them, if not Vitamin Shoppe's do..
Yup. And what I should have specified was that supplement stores will have them, but rite aid, cvs, supermarkets usually don't carry them.

i've always ordered mine off of the internet. its a lot cheaper to do so. if you get a bulk pack you can get them as cheap as a penny a piece.

A lot of websites sell them with capping equipment, which will help you load the capsules properly. A whole set if I remember would cost around $50AUD including 400 empty capsules.

I go to Walmart and go to where all the dietary supplements are like 5-HTP and melatonin and find the cheapest ones and empty those capsules and use them

GNC does not stock them. This I know ;) but yes they do stock plenty of capsulated products. All of their herbs are in capsules, and I believe the yohimbe ones are decently sized and not expensive for about 100 of them.

You can buy empty gelatin capsules online really easily. I've been buying them for a long time from two websites that have both been really reliable:

www.healthylifesupply.com
and
www.pharmacapsules.com

both sites offer small quantities, they ship fast, they're non gmo, no preservatives or additives and they're really high quality and easy to fill!