• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Empathy

jolan

Bluelighter
I hope someone can help....I understand that mdma can encourage users to be a lot more empathetic to strangers than they would normally be. But if you were empathising with someone you loved/really cared for, perhaps about something serious and understood what they were feeling, do you think there's any possibility you could feel just as deep and as long an empathy normally as you would on mdma?

Hahaha- alright guys above me- yes, deffo! Lol.

There is is fantastic potential for people who know each other to really connect and resolve any difference and barrier but at the same time I would argue that relationships can change where people realise certain things which could lead to the not exactly Demise of a friendship or relationship but the realisation that that one or the other needs to go in a particular different direction in life.

To me personally MDMA will always be a psychedelic and anything can happen with psychedelics usually for the better but sometimes it can be for the worse.

But people who know each other and take MDMA together can actually see eye to eye for the first time and ironed out without even speaking or thinking so many previous barriers and difficulties in the relationship.

Last edited:
See, one other people agreed with me. I'm not always wrong.

See, I agreed with two other people. They're not always wrong.

I think yes for sure. But i do not know if people that lack empathy feel it immensely on MDMA. If they do, i would suggest no.

The empathy from MDMA is very intensified and simply wonderful. But i do not know if its the same for people lacking this feeling or view naturally

I think yes for sure. But i do not know if people that lack empathy feel it immensely on MDMA. If they do, i would suggest no.

The empathy from MDMA is very intensified and simply wonderful. But i do not know if its the same for people lacking this feeling or view naturally

I sort of lack it (schizoaffective) and yes I only get the intense feelings on mdma, not naturally.

You will need an answer from someone with a similiar position relating to natural empathy. My natural state is already containing plentiful empathy. I wish you luck and hope its confirmed as you hope

Would you prefer MDMA (powder) or LSD for such opening-up session with your partner? She is drug-naive.