Lost Emotionally scarred

SneakyCosmos

Ex-Bluelighter
Me and my ex broke up 3 months ago after dating for 7 years and proposing to me. I said yes like an idiot and not more than 1 week later he cheated on me while engaged. I still love him though and cant put him in the past he was my everything how could he do this to me. Sorry guys had to get that off my chest

So, dude is a dick. Did he give any reason or was it unexpected? I mean, is this really worth holding onto?
All sexes cheat and get cheated on... I have learned this.
Is he in the modeling field as well?
I assume it's he.

So, dude is a dick. Did he give any reason or was it unexpected? I mean, is this really worth holding onto?
All sexes cheat and get cheated on... I have learned this.
Is he in the modeling field as well?
I assume it's he.
Hes by no means a model. Never gave a reason. Completely unexpected. Honestly hes not worth my time but i get a feeling when i see his face

I kinda see... thats a lot to just leave behind but its also a lot of weight to carry if ya stay innit... always in the back of the mind. always.... is it worth it will he quit fuckin around (no or proably not) can we save the world (maybe) but is it worth investing more years or....

Carry that chin up high with your crown shining bright and may the joy you deserve be found without any undeserving male toxicity unsettling you