• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Emotional relationship to psychedelics?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
What's your emotional relationship to psychedelics? Do they fill a deep hole inside? (Not your arsehole I hope) Or are they more for shits and giggles?

I'm beginning to see DS LSD as my friend, lover, father, mother, my Yoko Ono(who doesnt sing)..never felt this way before. Life feels like its began again. Am I being too soppy?

Last edited:
Varies depending on time & situation. I've used them as enhancers (of music, art, nature, film, grief, parties) and as tools for insights & new ideas. I've loved them, feared them and been sort of neutral to them. 😊

I certainly had a psychological dependency on them once, triggered by an amazing and very meaningful LSD trip which I tried to replicate.

But ultimately I became addicted to the escapism they provide.

Never tried lsd.Can talk only for shrooms and iboga.Shrooms once were essential for me.Every year i got 2-3 trips.That's enough.At least month without any depression.Never knows what will happen even I am prepared well-in good physicall and mental condition,without any hard addictions at that time...so some sort of mix between fear and excitment.The day trip differs a lot from the night one.Usually dayly ones are easy walkin' in nature with lot of lying and rolling in the meadows.A joy for the eye....a lot of laugh too.At night-introspective journeys through my mind besides the fire.Cozy feeling.A real rest.Refresh and full of energy and good vibes after the journey.Ibo is perfect detox tool(in my case opiate),lack of web,patterns,vortexes.Dark realm.See your all life,see your self from the outside,meet my self,predictions from the future,can feel what death is like.Weird stuff.....some sort wooden stuff,twisted and so strange.....nothing compared with mushrooms.San Pedro-not yet enough for full trip,but microdose with that cacti was really,really good.Like low dose mdma.just feel good without to feel any intoxication....can work,drive..etc.But never made trip more,than two-three times a year.low dosing-could be week,than rest two weeks.Essential for more of the people one-two times a year.To remember,that they are humans,to feel the conection with Earth,plants and all.To calm down.To be not afraid......and to wait proper time and place to do it....even,that means years or months