• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Emotional instability after rolling?

WaitingOnDanny

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm relatively new here and I have a question about the after effects of ecstasy. I've rolled before, and I know that your emotions can be all out of whack afterwards, but I've noticed for the past few days I've been suuuuper emotional, and not necessarily positive emotions. Any little thing sets me off, and I work as a waitress and my income depends on my friendliness much of the time. The only thing that really seems to help is marijuana, and I smoke all the time, just not before work because it makes the day seem so much longer and I forget things. Is there anything I can do to curb this moodiness?

The problem is that you serotonin is depleted which is involved in all sorts of things--mood regulation is one of them.

You can try 5-HTP. It's the precursor to serotonin and theoretically will help your body make serotonin so you can recover faster. GNC or any vitamin shop will have it . Nevertheless it takes time for your brain to recover. You'll be back to your old self in no time :)