• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Emotional Feelings

It's because taking MDMA has open mind your mind, it can do some amazing things. I have always said, I think everyone should take MDMA once....but only once....just to expand your mind. The thing is, it's too fucken nice, obviously.

It can be a real good thing for some people. I have seen some people angry frustrated people turn really soft from taking MDMA every now and then. I think it's good to kill a few brain cells now and then, it keeps some of the population in line. 8o

australian idol keeps sucking the tears out of mrs spgeddi and i. for many complex reasons we both relate to the contestants, and empathise so heavily these days.
mdma use has long lasting effects on the empathy gland. ;)

after taking recreational drugs on and off for over a year (only a short-time) but even before this, if in your case, I was watching an emotional movie I would get these, what I would describe as a cold-shiver at an intensely happy/proud moment of a movie I was really into.

Hell yeah, ever since my first pill i allways emotional feelings like over awesome sunsets and i feel so lucky to be alive and shit.

I only just started the taking of pills myself (over the past 2-3 months). Ive found im kinda up and down. Sometimes i just wont care, then others ill be slightly snappy and just happy to be bymyself or chatting online to my "E-Friends" (hehe pun!)