emergency - NDRI binge - need to reduce heart rate and blood pressure

harm

Greenlighter
3 day no sleep binge on hexedrone. my heart rate is nearing 180 and blood pressure through the roof. I'm not sure what to do.

I have picmilon and L-theanine. also zyprexa and benztropine. I have not taken ANY of these so none in my system.

What can I do? will zyprexa help "abort" the effects of the stim like Seroquel does for coke?

if picmilon (gabs + vasodilator) will help how much should I take and with or without fat? I can only eat small amounts if any.

hands are very jittery will benztropine help? Is it possible to take all of the above?

will alcohol help take the edge off or make things work?

cold or hot shower?

I cannot fall asleep so anything that would help would be highly appreciated. I know I'm in the red zone so now isn't the time to lecture me. I'm doing that enough on my own.

need to know what will help me asap. I'm in the middle of nowhere at the moment so medical attention is a 20 mile hike. I am not moving, resting/standing still.

is supine or upright position less strain on my heart?

I'm not able to tell you which medications to take to ease your symptoms as I'm not medically trained. Drink lots of water, not alcohol. You really should call for an ambulance if you feel your life is in danger.

You need to go to the ER immediately. You need IV medication. I'm not going to tell you which ones because you do not need to try and treat this yourself.
You need to be on a monitor.
You're moments away from a stroke.
If you refuse to go, call someone you know and tell them what you have taken so that when they call an ambulance they will know what to tell the paramedics so you can get the correct treatment.
I will tell you that nothing you listed will be helpful.
**And absolutely do not pile alcohol on top of an already dangerous situation.**