• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Embeda question - need advice for tonight (now)- thank u

Sasha88

Bluelighter
Hi all
im trying to get a little high off embeda. I dumped the beads (dosage is 30mg morphine 1.2 naltrexone) in room temp water and have let them sit for about 30min.
can I drink it now and feel something? In another post someone put 50mg in for 15 min and said they felt something.

Can I plug it? I just ate and don't want it to interfere.

do I need to heat it up or add lemon juice? Im worried that would release the naltrexone) I've been off Oxys for several days so im not too worried about getting thrown into withdrawls... I've already gone through that all weekend.

any advice would be great. I've read lots of embeda posts but I can't seem to get a straight answer.
Thank you!!

^^^dont plug it, the naltrexone will be bioavailable that way and will block the morphine. The only way to use this is orally I'm afraid.

Alright. Im impatient so I'm going to plug it. It's been soaking for an hour. I have a feeling it should soak for 12 hours as it's ER, but I worry about releasing the bad stuff. And like I mentioned before, someone posted that he felt it after only a 15 min water soak. If it doesn't work I'll try again w a different method tomorrow. Any tips as to how to do this safely would be great. I have a pretty big drug tolerance so my taking the 30mg of morphine shouldn't be an issue. I usually do 100-160mg of oxy daily.
If this works, I'll post results to help others do this safely without activating the naltrexone.

Ontario Guy- do u think I'll feel anything if I drink the water its been sitting in? Do you know if I'm suppose to drink the beads? They've just been sitting in room temp
water. Nothing added to it. Embeda sucks. :)

thanks again for your help!!!

Last edited:
You you should be fine to drink it, if swallow the beads for good measure.

Your best bet is too empty the beads into a small amount of lemon juice, Coca Cola etc, and let sit for 8-12 hours. The morphine will be released into the acidic solution and can be drank for instant release effects

(Also, don't worry about "releasing the bad stuff" it won't be active orally, your body destroys it. The naltrexone is in there most likely to prevent IV/nasal abuse and possibly opioid induced constipation)

With your tolerance, 30 mgs of oral morphine may not complete relieve withdrawal but should take the edge off...u probably need a solid 90 mg oral dose for full relief....didn't u say u had kratom in ur other thread? I know if I had morphine and kratom withdrawal would not be an issue!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you! I'm gonna make some now w lemon juice and wait til morning. I really appreciate your help. Thanks so much!

Yup I have kratom too but I'm almost out. I'm saving what I have left for work tomorrow. And then the worst of the w/ds should be almost done. I use that very sparingly. Same with embeda. im in pain management, so I'm very careful to leave a few weeks of being totally clean before my appt, in case they test me. The embeda use tonight was partially to help with the end of my withdrawl and also I wanted a buzz. I mean, my husband has a script for it and we haven't been able to figure out how to have fun with it safely. So thank you. Next time I run out of my Oxys, I can use the embeda like you explained... that will help a ton. :)