Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

electric cigarette vendors that deliver to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

psytaco

Bluelighter
I posted this question in the cigarette thread but I didn't get an answer so I thought I would post it here.

I want to give up smoking. Its messing with my fitness, and I am sick of having a sore throat all the time etc.

I have used an e cigarette whilst I was in the US and they are great for keeping up the ritual and social aspect of smoking, without the health problems. Its not the withdrawals that I struggle with when giving up, its the stopping when people around me smoke.

Anyway, can anyone provide links to online vendors who will ship to Australia? I have had a look and alot of the websites look dodgy as shit, and I wouldn't trust them when making payment. couldn't find anything on ebay either.

<snip> are pretty good. They're Chinese so there's a certain level of dodginess. Can get everything you need to start off.

Some people don't like the 'e-juice' from china, think it tastes gross. May as well give it a go, if you don't like it I can give you some other places to order some different stuff from.

There are plenty of places in Australia you can order from. These forums might be helpful - <snip>

I've used <snip> a few times and the dude there is really helpful. Pretty good prices also. Only problem is you can't order nicotine e-juice from Australia, it's illegal to sell it here...but legal to bring in some for personal use (AFAIK)

Good luck ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any suggestions on an all inclusive starter pack? i want something that will have everything I need, nicotine solution included. I'm still a little confused with whats whats when having a look at the websites.

Probably better to ask at that forum but I'll try and help.

Something like an eGo starter pack would be good. They are about the size of a good sized cigar, but the batteries are good and last ages. The smaller ones run out of batteries way too quickly.

Get a bunch of 10ml juices to see what you like, maybe get them in different strengths to see what suits you best

I would grab some plain nicotine liquid at a high strength as well. So you can buy some of the higher quality juices from Australia and add your own nicotine.

It's bloody confusing and I'd reccomend checking out that forum I mentioned above. If you made a thread I'm sure they'd tell you exactly what to order from where if you gave them some details on what you're after.

I don't know of any all inclusive starter packs...but they've gotta be out there.

Grab some driptips as well. I've found the best way to use the 'atomizers' is to just drip two drops of liquid straight in. The cartridges and stuff I've never had much luck with.

I posted this question in the cigarette thread but I didn't get an answer so I thought I would post it here.

I want to give up smoking. Its messing with my fitness, and I am sick of having a sore throat all the time etc.

I have used an e cigarette whilst I was in the US and they are great for keeping up the ritual and social aspect of smoking, without the health problems. Its not the withdrawals that I struggle with when giving up, its the stopping when people around me smoke.

Anyway, can anyone provide links to online vendors who will ship to Australia? I have had a look and alot of the websites look dodgy as shit, and I wouldn't trust them when making payment. couldn't find anything on ebay either.

Why not buy a portable vaporizer?according to <snip> website the point tobacco will release nicotine at 125°C to 150°C (257F to 302F)

Sorry, but links to sources aren't allowed here, even for things like e-cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.