Electric 2001—Club Swirl—Westchester, NY—May 27th

Hey all- I'm usually a big fan of this venue but i have to say this wasn't the best party... Unified was prolly better. I did get to meet up with one bluelighter...BOI BILLE what up kid. But it's just as good that those that didn't make the meeting cuz they were off dancing their feet off ... The bartenders were clueless cuz there were a few bottles to be grabbed... but you had to be under that window where the dj's were.
I have a few other gripes to add to the pile tho... what was up with that stage just sitting there taking up all that dancing space. plus they closed off the little bar room on the side and again they closed the back room behind the stage. Was it just me or was the whole place on fire... it was like 110* up in there.. and the only place to get relief was by the door... the only problem they wouldn't let us stay there!!!! messed up!!! AND my BIG GRIPE i don't know if you guys noticed but MICRO didn't show up... that was definetely a reason fpr me going... but... PROPS to all the dj's that did show up cuz the one thing i won't complain is the musik... and a special BOO YAA to my boy johnny that was a pick you up and slap you about the face kick you in the ass set!!! I'm outtie hope to see some of you bluelighters in these upcoming summer parties !!!
Peace Love Unity Respect
------------------
Jack b nimble
Jack b quik

I'm just curious to those of you that thought it was shady if you had any specifics. I'm not saying there wasn't some shady shit that happened there...I was only witness to the security's part in it. That's not to say it didn't happen.
I thought the vibe was so positive and on the complete opposite end of the Unified negativity spectrum that I was wondering how there could be such opposing views. Hmm.
Regardless...I had a blast
smile.gif
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

Good call, I want to know what people saw that was shady or what they consider to be 'shady'?

Hey people, I was also at Electric, but didn't even realise we were having a meet up. Oh well. Anyways, had a decent time, but thought it was poorly managed, and what's up with Micro not showing? Kinda sucks when the DJ you go there to see is missing. Another pissy thing about the club was how they'd throw away your water bottles if you broght them to the bath rooms, but whatever. Kinda odd night, but a few of the DJs were great, like Venom. D.Fuse is a good DJ and artist, but I really hate his style, so that part of teh set kinda sucked for me, but whatever. In the end it was alright.
~~JaKaL

PRM SUX
im sick of their crap
They dont give a hell about anything but the cash
Electric was dope only cuz of the DJ's that actually DID SHOW UP!! (Micro Chumped out, WTF!! YOU SUCK MICRO!)
PRM Seriously needs to get it together..... FOr the second time, despite already expecting it, the free water was a hoax and the water was shuttoff in the bathrooms (THIS IS ILLEGAL MAY I ADD! AND IS BEING INVESTIGATED !)
J-Fame absolutly blew the place apart, but venom got cut short cuz of BBB .... (who wasent amazingly impressive anyhow!)
and pleasurehead did wat, 20 minutes at the end?? Despite the amazing time i actually managed to squeeze out, i felt the party would have been 100% smooth if PRM had their act together!!
As far as "shadey" goes.... Snobrdr put it best!
Make sure u actually can define shadey before you use it! Shadey This, Shadey That.... watcha expect, every single person u meet eyes with to Run over and give you a hug????
smile.gif
I dunno, tha shadey comment it becoming to loosly thrown around....
but im still caught up in the whole Anti-PRM attitude right now, so ill keep it up with my closing comment
GET IT TOGETHER PRM!