View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ehrlich's Reagent LSD test results...

Happy Trails

Greenlighter
Recently I have obtained what was sold to me as LSD from a source I was unfamiliar with (not smart, I know). Before ingesting, I wanted to test this blotter to verify it's contents using Ehrlich's Reagent LSD test. I followed the directions line by line, and my end result was a yellow color (LSD will turn purple). Based on the identification tree in the directions I am still unable to identify the substance on the blotter as it is somewhat confusing to understand. Has anyone came across a yellow result on one of these tests? I used the NIK Narcotics ID System if that helps.... Thanks!

never knew there was a reagent test for lsd but with the amount of fake shit that gets sold i guess that would be very valuable to some -

since i actually took real lsd in 2003 ive never got it from someone i didnt trust or no - therfore ive never tested it... however i know the tabs i do get i would never waste on a reagent test - they would go straight in my mouth!

Was it blotter? Someone once told me blotters cannot be tested using the Ehrlich Reagent test because of the ink/dye in it. But then another source said that was bullshit. I'd love to know truely if you can test blotters or not because then Ill do it for unknown sources... Glad I know/trust my sources. Theres a LOT of bullshit out there now.

And I don't care what anyone else says. If its tasteless (besides the SLIGHT metallic feel) than it IS LSD. Yes I have had bitter stuff- like once that was acid, but it was shitty crystal... And every other time it was very bitter- NOT LSD.

Yes, the test was performed on blotter squares. As I said the results came up yellow, although that result is kind of "off the grid" so to speak. I am thinking I somehow botched the test in one way or another, so I am hoping someone can clarify what this means? I have never used one of these before...

Have you tried taking a blotter or half a blotter and seeing what it is in reality? Half a blotter or even less should enable you to recognise LSD.

And I don't care what anyone else says. If its tasteless (besides the SLIGHT metallic feel) than it IS LSD. Yes I have had bitter stuff- like once that was acid, but it was shitty crystal... And every other time it was very bitter- NOT LSD.

I just recently had some bitter tabs that were very nice and clean LSD. It was just the ink.

I have not tried this particular batch so I cannot attest to taste, body load, mental experience, ect.. My job is very demanding during this time of year, and taking a 20+ hour DOx trip is a risk that is not in my best interest at the moment. All of the LSD I have eaten in the past has been relatively tasteless. Even those Alex Grey/Ganesha tabs everyone claims have a taste have nothing more than a paper taste to me. I am sure that in the event I try these, and they have a strong chemical taste, it would be noticeable to me.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-323399.html

I had done a little more research and came across this thread that details the same yellow reading through an Ehrlich test. Interesting.

I just tried 25i-NBOMe for the first time and it was pretty tasteless. Actually don't remember ANY taste at all, which is strange because both 25c and 25d have made me feel like gagging. This is only due to holding a mouthfull of spit for 20+ minutes. But I can say for sure that you will taste 25c and 25d.

I just tried 25i-NBOMe for the first time and it was pretty tasteless. Actually don't remember ANY taste at all, which is strange because both 25c and 25d have made me feel like gagging. This is only due to holding a mouthfull of spit for 20+ minutes. But I can say for sure that you will taste 25c and 25d.
Weird because both times I took 25i, it was VERY bitter, I couldn't even keep it in my mouth.

Tangerin0- What tabs are they?

Agathos- You should try out some of that WoW, family keeps their crystal strictly on white. Yes, other people use WoW too, Ive had very weak stuff, and bunk. But if you get that fluff.... =D

It's amazing LSD is still made these days. Old days you could probably make some money and benefit (the status and i imagine what people feel is there duty or whatever) but I can imagine with all these potent NBOMEs, dragonflys, DOx and other compounds that don't require heavily controlled precursors or hell even prosecution sometimes - it must be a complete labour of love / obsession to even consider making LSD.

Thats strange, as I've had 25 i and b and found them both bitter. Could someone out there be passing off LSD as nbome? It wouldn't make any sense financially but, who knows?

You don't know what you are talking about. ALDv52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, LSB, LSP, LSZ, LSM, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, PARGY-LAD, and a whole host of other lysergamide analogs are tasteless and easily fit onto blotter.

Sounds like it's not L. Blotter works fine with Ehrlichs but sometimes it takes a long time to give results. Yellow sounds wrong though.

It's amazing LSD is still made these days. Old days you could probably make some money and benefit (the status and i imagine what people feel is there duty or whatever) but I can imagine with all these potent NBOMEs, dragonflys, DOx and other compounds that don't require heavily controlled precursors or hell even prosecution sometimes - it must be a complete labour of love / obsession to even consider making LSD.

Not that amazing - the demand is for LSD not shite like dragonfly.

You don't know what you are talking about. ALDv52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, LSB, LSP, LSZ, LSM, AL-LAD, PRO-LAD, PARGY-LAD, and a whole host of other lysergamide analogs are tasteless and easily fit onto blotter.
I think the odds of receiving an ergoloid that isn't LSD, within the US at least, is very low.

I just accept tasteless blotter as LSD these days. If it's tasteless it has always given the effects I've come to expect of LSD. If I haven't been getting LSD all these years, then I have no idea what ergoloid I'm getting. I'm not willing to pay the hundo or however more it costs to get it legitimately tested here.

Last edited:
I've never used a test, so I can't give much input there. But I was sold(what I believe to be) 25I as LSD 2 weeks ago. I've never taken blotter that wasn't LSD, and call me nieve because I didn't even think about these other filthy drugs, I figured, IT'S ACID. It WAS NOT acid! I dropped 2 hits of Smiley Face blotter and I tripped face for over 14 hours with intense visuals but there was almost zero "magic". My advice: when you have a few days off from your job, try taking 1/2 a tab at first. You will know if it's not acid very fast, and it's only 1/2 hit so it shouldn't be overwhelming. If you start dancing with Lucy you know it's time to drop the rest and wait for takeoff :)

Be careful with those filthy RC's and IMO avoid them altogether. Be safe.

I've never used a test, so I can't give much input there. But I was sold(what I believe to be) 25I as LSD 2 weeks ago. I've never taken blotter that wasn't LSD, and call me nieve because I didn't even think about these other filthy drugs, I figured, IT'S ACID. It WAS NOT acid! I dropped 2 hits of Smiley Face blotter and I tripped face for over 14 hours with intense visuals but there was almost zero "magic". My advice: when you have a few days off from your job, try taking 1/2 a tab at first. You will know if it's not acid very fast, and it's only 1/2 hit so it shouldn't be overwhelming. If you start dancing with Lucy you know it's time to drop the rest and wait for takeoff :)

Be careful with those filthy RC's and IMO avoid them altogether. Be safe.
25I doesn't last 14+ hours. It was probably a DOx chem or an LSD analog.

25I doesn't last 14+ hours. It was probably a DOx chem or an LSD analog.

Good to know. Whatever it was wasn't something I want to do again that's for sure!

Not to mention even after 5 hours of sleep, then waking at 9am I still felt it heavily in my system until about 4pm the next day. Not tripping, I guess you could say an intense "afterglow"... But not pleasurable like an LSD or mushroom afterglow.