PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ehrlich Reagent?

CWUK1956

Greenlighter
Good afternoon all.

Just a quickie...

Is it possible to purchase the Ehrlich Reagent test in liquid form here in the UK?
I have the granular version but find it somewhat slow/messy/wasteful, and think the liquid version may be a better bet all around.

Over to you.

Do you mean specifically from a UK-based harm reduction supply seller? Or just someone that will ship to the UK?

Off the top of my head, the one UK-based drug checking kit supplier I know of sells granular reagents. I'm not sure if alternatives like Bunk Police, Dancesafe, Elevation Chemicals, and all the rest are legally able to ship to the UK or not.

I've only used granular reagents once, and I didn't really see the appeal.

Do you mean specifically from a UK-based harm reduction supply seller? Or just someone that will ship to the UK?

Off the top of my head, the one UK-based drug checking kit supplier I know of sells granular reagents. I'm not sure if alternatives like Bunk Police, Dancesafe, Elevation Chemicals, and all the rest are legally able to ship to the UK or not.

I've only used granular reagents once, and I didn't really see the appeal.

I would like to purchase from the UK, but if needs be I'll try Europe.
Dosetest in the EU state they ship worldwide but do not show a shipping price to the UK, so I'll drop them a line and ask.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree that the granular tests are not as easy to use, but as I understand it's due to UK rules on how much acid (I think) is in a product.

I know this applies to products sold in the UK but I'm unsure about the legality of importing them from elsewhere.

I agree that the granular tests are not as easy to use, but as I understand it's due to UK rules on how much acid (I think) is in a product.

I know this applies to products sold in the UK but I'm unsure about the legality of importing them from elsewhere.

Thanks for the info.
I am awaiting info from an EU company regarding postage to the UK.
I'll post any info I get.