• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Efficiency of CWE W/ Small Amounts

pointblankk

Greenlighter
Using 5-325 hydrocodones, will there be a significant amount of loss of the hydrocodone using a common CWE method if only a small amount (e.g. 3 or 4 pills @ ~10ml/pill) were to be used? The concern is that 20mg worth of pills will have the effect of 10mg, which would defeat all purpose. Due to lifestyle choices, APAP isn't something to be consumed more than needed.

Thank you for the input, the information online tends to discuss larger quantities.

I've never tried a CWE using a small amount of pills like that. You're always going to lose some but I imagine you would only need a tiny amount of water for using 4 pills. The more water you use, the more acetaminophen gets through.

In all honesty, and I know I shouldn't say this since this website is for harm reduction but whenever I am taking paracetamol it's always 1G and I've never had a problem. I mean, if you're taking 1G each serving, up to four times a day which is the safe recommended daily amount in the UK it MAY cause some problems albeit minor, but that is if you are doing it regularly, like months on top of months..

So with that said, I think just taking four pills without the CWE would be fine. It's only 1.3G APAP which is nothing if you aren't doing it 2-3+ times a day for longer than 7 days in a row. If it's just 1.3G a day every week or even every three days or so I'm certain your liver and other organs will be fine. Although I do not condone this behaviour but I've known people to take from 4G to 8G APAP daily depending on their choice that day for weeks and not had any problems, of course everyone is difference but you get what I'm saying.

1.3G APAP every other day won't harm you.