• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

effexor (venlafaxine) and ecstasy

Jstwondering

Greenlighter
Hi yall! So i have eaten effexor (venlafaxine) about 2 years. I stopped last week. Now i have ecstasy pill. When i can eat it? I know effexor ruins it. When its safe to take it?

Safe?

Well generally 20 half-lives is used in other situations when the mixture could be toxic... but who knows. More importantly, do you think it's a good idea to stop taking your medication to take a drug that is demonstrated to deplete serotonin?

whaaaat? Hey just wondering why Effexor?
How old are you?
Why are you eating that med and do you have some withdrawal symptomes ?

whaaaat? Hey just wondering why Effexor?
How old are you?
Why are you eating that med and do you have some withdrawal symptomes ?
I have been eating it for bpd. Not very helpfull tho 😅 im 23. No bad withdrawal symptoms. Feels like there is some electric shocks in my head, dizziness and mild nausea. But i eat more now and sex feels better.

You'll be fine, one week is long enough. I even combined serotonin releasers with venlafaxine (150mg/d), which is contraindicated due to possible serotonin syndrome, a rare but potentially deadly condition. As opposed to psychedelics to which S/NRIs are a powerful antagonist, there was little impairment with serotonin releasers. I never did MDMA though but 6-APB and 4,4'-dimethylaminorex.

Welcometo bluelight @Jstwondering!