• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Effexor and Seroquel for opiate addiction?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So 3 months ago I checked in a rehab for about a month for my tramadol addiction (although I did the most substances from the opiate category), my doctor prescribed me effexor,seroquel,an anti-convulsant and another AD. I did a test after a lot of research about these medications and did not take effexor for two days,the withdrawal symptoms were almost as hellish as from tramadol due to the drug being a snri. Should I even continue with it? I am thinking of tappering off from effexor and seroquel both ( seroquel makes me wake up really hard and sometimes I arrive really late at work ).

They gave you Seroquel to taper off with? Jesus wept, what kinda hell doctor you been put under?

I went cold turkey inside the clinic. and there I got multiple things as a treatment mainly ad's anti-psychotics snris and anti convulsants although I only had convulsion once in a speed comedown and because I only took 300 mg and my tolerance then was about 1800mg.

I did not taper of the tramadol because I tried in the past and it only felt as a excuse to still use but lower doses... so I decided that I need to do this cold turkey.but anyway inside the cliinic I had 0 withdrawal symptoms.and I still don't have opiate withdrawal symptomps.now I feel stuck with the effexor,the other medications got removed by tappering off ( personally, my doctor would go against this thinking that I would relapse but I really don't want opiates anymore, the withdrawals don't make it worthy). I am confused if I should go with effexor for a long time or I am better of by ditching it and tapering it off as the seroquel? also here in romania the clinics are more for means of bussiness than helping people,in my opinion...