• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Effed up my first time injecting pills

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
So heres what happened. When i stuck the needle in. I tried to pull back to see if i was in the vien. I didnt see blood at first so i let go and then red blood went into the syringe. I immediatley took it out. Right after i noticed the vien seemed to spread. Like i blew it im not sure. It looks like a bruise now and hurts to touch and is pretty firm. What the heck did i do? Did i blow it? Im not doing it again. Eff that.

Don't shoot things that aren't intended to shoot. Sorry to sound like a moron, but there's happening much too much and countless people have lost some extremity or are dead right now because of improper IV use.

I would check out the iv complications thread for like some really comprehensive IV knowledge....best I can tell you though is don't get started. The needle is an addiction unto itself.

i think that may be when you let go of the plunger, the needle kicked back and shaked a little (because of the negative pressure), and then it pierced through a vein.

if you didn't inject then it isn't an abcess (it would sting as you depressed the plunger, and there'd be a little lump under the site). you might just have hurt yourself with the needle that's all. if you were using a thick gauged needle it is normal for the injection site to hurt.

if it doesn't get better tomorrow or in a few days, go to the ER because there might be an infection of some sort, which is not something you wanna left untreated.

and yeah definitely don't start with needles... i'm already finding this content to be triggering 8(

I'm not sure what happened to you all I have to say is please don't continue to iv. I started and now I'm finding it very hard to stop. I've Horton lumps and got marks all over me. It's disgusting. My prob is first time I did it I nailed it and it was great so off I went. So I implore you to not try again and you'll be fine.