• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Effective kratom tappering

painfulstate

Bluelighter
Hey blue people,
Anybody knows an effective kratom tapper method to feel the less withdrawals possible..? I m tryin to get my self straight since last slip so i got 50 g kratom but i can get more if need to, cant seem to want to stop cold turkey anymore cause it hits hard ...i stopped weed smoking too like 3 days ago after years n years ..so kratom also helps with depression from not being able to wake n bake anymore. I will hit the gym too when i start feeling bit better. I have passion flower drops but they dont seem to help too much
Thanks in advance

How much are you taking per day, and how long have you been taking it?

I find these 4 things invaluable for kratom tapers and withdrawals. I wouldn't do it without them.

1. Black seed oil - This stuff is amazing. It helps with mental cravings, gives a slight mood boost, and it also potentiates kratom. It really helps make smaller doses of kratom feel like more (without exacerbating the addiction). It makes you crave kratom less in between doses.

2. L-Dopa (mucuna pruriens) - This stuff is amazing, but you should only use it sparingly when you really need it. The restless arms and legs at night is caused by low dopamine levels. L-Dopa increases dopamine and really helps with that problem, enough to get some sleep. It also provides a mood boost. However, it loses its effectiveness rather quickly if you take it multiple days in a row, and you do not want to take it for long periods because it can have some withdrawals of its own. L-Dopa is a precursor to dopamine. Only use it for a few days to get through wds, and only at night to help sleep.

3. Magnesium taurate (or magnesium glycinate) - Helps relax the muscles, helps with sleep, calming. Has tons of other health benefits. The best multipurpose supplement out there in my opinion.

4. Vitamin C - Take very large doses. Scientifically prove to help quite a bit during withdrawal.

Also, going to the gym during the withdrawal, even though it may be the last thing you want to do in that moment, helps a lot.

Its been a couple of days i take kratom but i was already in mild withdrawal when i started it from tramadol and low grade h which ..it was a 2 week on and off before that i had some clean time ...i was smoking joints though but they worsen my mental state so to hell with that , i guess i have some thc withdrawal going on in the background ..
Black seed oil - This stuff is amazing. It helps with mental cravings, gives a slight mood boost, and it also potentiates kratom. It really helps make smaller doses of kratom feel like more (without exacerbating the addiction). It makes you crave kratom less in between doses.
Yes i get some of that , i think we have discussed this in the past but yes it is good i feel it .
Now maybe i should find the muccuna..

Go slow. I recently tapered off of 10 years of daily 6-7g of kratom. I know that's not a huge dose, but it was sure a loooong time. I did it over 2 months, with very small reductions that I'd then hold on for a few days before stepping further down. It definitely can be done and some of those other remedies are surely worth a try. Good luck!