Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Edmonton, Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parabolan

Bluelighter
I will be moving to Edmonton by the end of summer.. and I was wondering what the street drug scene is like.. what us readily available.. what does not exist at all.. stuff like that...

Please note that I am in no way sourcing here.. and will not respond to anybody trying to offer anything.. just wanted to know more about the party scene in the city..

Sorry. I really don't wanna come off as a jerk but saying 'this isn't sourcing', doesn't make it so. This thread (if someone from there were to see it) would lead to sourcing, one way or the other...

Either that person could pm you to try and sell you stuff directy. Or someone might say (in here or via PM as well 'you should check out the club 'xxxxxxxxx', you can get E there super easily. Just look for one of the many ppl who are rolling and ask them to hook you up and you'll score it in no time. For drug x go to location y etc etc.

People who are from (near) there will post/pm things similar to the examples I gave, and people who are not will have nothing to add.

So, I'm sorry. I believe you didn't intend for this to be(come) a sourcing thread, but that's really the only thing this can turn into.

So I hope you understand why I have to close this. If you have any remarks or think there is a valid reason this should stay open. Please let me know via PM.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.