• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles taking ages to act

Edibles begin to hit me in 30 minutes. Most of the effects in one hour. Two hours for full come up. That hour between 60 minutes and 2 hours is magical. Nicely high but still building. So, look at it that way.

However I will not take an edible too late in the day, like in the evening at all really. I'm too fuzzy the next day if I do,

Edibles begin to hit me in 30 minutes. Most of the effects in one hour. Two hours for full come up. That hour between 60 minutes and 2 hours is magical. Nicely high but still building. So, look at it that way.

However I will not take an edible too late in the day, like in the evening at all really. I'm too fuzzy the next day if I do,
No anxiety?

No anxiety?
Any anxiety I might get from pot is generally something similar to social anxiety. So I only smoke with close friends and family and not just acquaintances. Hell, I tell acquaintances that I get squirrelly if I ain't home. No shame in it.
Pot is for when I'm done with anything I gotta do and I'm ready to have sex, eat, and watch TV at home.
When I did smoke everyday I got much less anxiety of any kind, but I sure got less done.

I tend more towards anxiety if I get high when I haven't smoked in a while as well. If I smoke the next day after that I tend much less toward anxiety.
Still only smoke at home with my close tribe, though.

I get anxious as it feels like something I can't control. Can't seem that relax into it

You right-you can't control it....or can&t control whole situation ...with all thats goin on....and you feel anxious

Anyone had any experience of the "cannabis" edibles you get in the UK? Someone on the darknet selling these "Trees" sort of gums in an orange packet. I was taking them for a while thinking they were cannabis till I bought some shake and made my own edibles. Those "gums" or whatever the fuck they are are just sweets sprayed with some shit cannabinoid, absolutely no cannabis in em. Presumably in America you get genuine edibles.

Anyone get a feeling like behind the nose when stoned? Almost like your sneezing but are choked up?