• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Edibles after snorting H

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
Is it safe to eat marijuana edibles after sniffing H? I would think so because of how long it takes the effects of the weed to hit you. By that time the H should have worn off. Does this seem correct?

Xan Man - no judgement here, believe me... but didn't you just OD and end up in the hospital like a week ago? On only your second time trying H?

Only using it 2 times, you obviously don't have a dependance yet, so what made you decide to do it again? I was wondering if that would kind of "scare you away" from it, especially since you're not hooked yet.

Again, not judging. Just pure curiosity.

To answer your question, it should be safe. If you're concerned, wait an hour before eating the edibles. But there are no physical dangers associated with that mix. But some don't like the mix, some do.

Good luck and be safe.

Please do not start an addiction to H, it is scary shit and when you get off of it you will never forget being high and how bad you want to be.

However, you should be fine.

Last edited:
shartito - there are drug users and there are drug addicts. I am the latter. And a huge one at that. Drugs/alcohol have taken over my life for about 8 years now. It's all I know anymore. I picked up much less than I did the time I OD'ed. So I used the least amount this time compared with the others. Would an OD scare most people off from using it again? My guess would be yes. It was offered to me at work, and I said yes. The downer high of H is why I tried it again. I prefer that feeling to anything else. I need help.

Try psychedellics as well. You think about addictions in a different way (neutral almost) and shame yourself for it. I know that it can help with addiction.

Usually, OD's scare people away unless they are hooked

It's happened to me before. I've used shrooms and felt shamed/saw the truth without my ego interfering and that still wasn't enough.

shartito - there are drug users and there are drug addicts. I am the latter. And a huge one at that. Drugs/alcohol have taken over my life for about 8 years now. It's all I know anymore. I picked up much less than I did the time I OD'ed. So I used the least amount this time compared with the others. Would an OD scare most people off from using it again? My guess would be yes. It was offered to me at work, and I said yes. The downer high of H is why I tried it again. I prefer that feeling to anything else. I need help.

I get it bro. Trust me.

I've actually never OD'd before, mostly because I do 99% pharms and know what I'm dosing and keep it at safe levels. But I wonder what I would do if I ever did OD. My situation is different with wife and kids and shit, so any OD situation that ended up with me in the hospital would have a drastic impact on my entire life.

Anyway good luck man. Stay safe.

Please do not start an addiction to H, it is scary shit and when you get off of it you will never forget being high and how bad you want to be.

However, you should be fine.

Hey dood, I know you're relatively new and more importantly, that you're heart is in the right place here, but please refrain from posting in Harm Reduction threads if your only purpose is to tell the OP not to use the drugs in the first place. We can assume with a high degree of certainty that these people are already aware that these drugs are addictive and it has, in the past, detracted from and destroyed threads. Again, I know you're heart is in the right place, but this addition is erroneous at this point.

Now, onto OP. There seems to be a small amount of conjecture regarding THC et al's propensity for inducing respiratory depression, but the overwhelming point I draw from the research is that, yes, it indeed can contribute to respiratory depression. Now, to what degree, I am unsure. This is my own opinion for the most part, but I'm willing to bet that Cannabis is not especially dangerous when combined with other central nervous system depressants. I've never read an article that states Cannabis intoxication as a primary, contributing factor in a lethal overdose.

I think we can leave this as, "yes, it probably does, but not to a degree that anyone should be especially worried about", unlike say, Alcohol, Benzodiazepines or Barbiturates.

^ totally on-board keif, and dood, you're a good guy, but the 'just say no' attitude isn't what we need here man