EDC Electric Daisy Carnival 2010?

Man my friends are flakes, everyone always says they want to go to one of "these things" with me up until it actually comes time to commit to it, then they always back down :( Lame.

Man my friends are flakes, everyone always says they want to go to one of "these things" with me up until it actually comes time to commit to it, then they always back down :( Lame.

Ya, same here. Haven't been yet cause everyone does that.

oh wells, poor people shouldn't be there anyways. how fun would scraping by at edc be:|

Backpack, yes
Gloves, no idea.

Read the website, they've never allowed backpacks in.

last year i had my adio backpack that has like 14 outside pockets and they didnt even check it.

To my knowledge, the security they hire is usually a private company, so what they search is what the company wants (in accordance to the event rules). Every year is different because the staff is always changing. Its been saying "no backpacks" on the site for years, so I dont see why you should believe that the rule is overlooked indeffinitely because you got away with it a few times.

There is a decent chance I might be making a cross
country journey for this. Who will want to show east
coaster the ropes :)

We're looking at good weather everyone!

Friday and Saturday:
High - 81
Low - 63

Will update as we get closer, but that looks dandy to me!

Friday and Saturday:
High - 81
Low - 63

Would they still play even if there were thunderclouds?? The lightning is all that could cancel it, ya?

Would they still play even if there were thunderclouds?? The lightning is all that could cancel it, ya?

Id imagine so.

but lol at lightning and thunder in LA. We havent had a thunderstorm in ages. Hell, we havent had real rain in a while!

rain or shine

Id imagine so.

but lol at lightning and thunder in LA. We havent had a thunderstorm in ages. Hell, we havent had real rain in a while!

well i will quote the EDC web site and say

"Weather: Festival will take place rain or shine"

so don't trip they have every thing in hand for what ever happens
and its going to be sick so quit bitching :! and git ready to have the...
time of your life. =D

I wasnt saying there's no chance it could rain, I was saying chances are it wont.

Who bitching? :?

I feel you about Insomniac.. The whole VIP drink limit they tried to have.. then taking so long for the full lineup.. it really has been ridiculous.. It seems as they are in it for the money now and not just for the right to throw amazing parties.. Hey Insomniac a lot of your customers are noticing this! Take note and please make this better or you will lose many of your long time and loyal customers!

they gotta limit the booze and drinks. ive been drunk of vip and didnt have vip. for reasons like that them limit it IMO.

Friday and Saturday:
High - 81
Low - 63

All I know is that last year, by 11pm, I was freezing my ass off and shivering uncontrollably. I had to go to the bathroom and stand underneath the hand dryers to stop the shivering. I'm definately taking a sweater or something this time.

I don't know the exact temperature it was at night, but the cold definately killed my roll.

Really?! Maybe it was the substances, but I never got cold, and I was shirtless the entire time!

If you think you're going to be cold, but dont want to carry around a jacket in case its hot, get a locker.

Haha, its because I was sitting down and flooring it most of the time.

Does anyone know how long will call takes to get your tickets? I'm trying to decide what time I need to go.