• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy withdrawal

OP you knew this was going to happen all along right? I remember your username popping up in this forum here over a year ago. I figured you were new to BL when reading the first post but it seems you knew the risks before deciding to over use it.

Well either way what's done is done, you'll get better with time.

nope i havent been here for a year.

Whoever told you those are symptoms of schizophrenia is not your friend and you should remove that person from your life.

What you're experience is serotonin deficiency caused by your stupid, E-tard levels of ecstasy intake. You need to stop taking MDMA forever, and maybe you'll be better in a few months/years.
hey there i have been takin mdma in a very less amount for 3 months on weeks ..but it was very negligible..and now i am not but sometimes suddenly my heart rate increases,my bp lows,i get dizzzy and thirsty.i dont understand is it because of dehydration or mdma withdrawal symptoms.please help me to know how can i get rid of this sometimes feeling i hate it.and how can i get normal.

you should also agree that you should stop taking MDMA effectively forever. Maybe somewhere along the road it comes into your life again, but don't seek it out and in fact try to avoid it. You know what situations will involve peer pressure. Ask any recovering acoloholic about their relapse and they'll tell you that one beer was suddenly ten times more powerful. I might iterate, NOT IN A GOOD WAY, your symptoms will get worse, the de-realization will get worse. If you need a vice, switch drugs. I had an awful psychedelic de-realization experience that lasted 2 months and I still get little shimmers of it today, I stopped taking the drugs and it got better. slowly, it took MONTHS and I still have moments where I feel like I'm playing a video game of existence.

Signs of low serotonin levels.

Refrain from using ANY DRUGS (this includes cannabis)

In a few months your serotonin will restore and you WILL be FINE

Eat well , Exercise, find a hobby.

Most importantly, STAY POSITIVE

Signs of low serotonin levels.

Refrain from using ANY DRUGS (this includes cannabis)

In a few months your serotonin will restore and you WILL be FINE

Eat well , Exercise, find a hobby.

Most importantly, STAY POSITIVE

In direct contradiction to this, I say smoke even more weed. Twice as much as normal. Whatever makes you feel good, really. I see little reason why cannabis use would cause any major harm to someone recovering from MDMA, and I KNOW it's helped myself to an untold degree.

I wouldn't be here today if I wasn't smoking weed on those comedowns, I would have pulled the trigger LONG ago.

This thread is from 2010...

True, the OP will probably never see this thread again. That doesn't mean someone else won't search for this subject though.

I'm actually convinced that there is no such thing as 'MDMA damage', and that a lot of these '1 year+ comedowns' are just a result of the users own, self-feeding anxiety. Sure, I have had incidents in the past where I thought I had cooked myself from smashing a huge amount of SRA's, but the truth was, I was fine.

All this 'I took a MDMA for the first time and now I want to kill myself/don't feel right' is just a result of anxiety due to low serotonin levels. This will resolve itself in time :)