• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ecstasy vs. molly

It's the same stuff. There may be a difference in how quickly your body reacts to it (takes longer for a pill), but the active ingredient is still MDMA.

I hate how much some people talk about molly being so great compared to pills. If the pills are good and clean(say, green UFC), then they are just as good as the amount of mdma in them in a capsule(I chew pills btw), and the pills tend to be cheaper. Get a test kit and use PR to see what your pills may be.

Chewing pills 8o ? Why would you... the taste of MDMA is so nasty!

Additionally you re ruining your teeth.

Mollies generally just makes you extremely touchy, at least from my experience. The guy who chopped E probably has some speedy pills, but I feel a difference between the two. It really depends on the occasion.

Also, don't ever think you're getting pure, god knows what could be in anything these days.

molly is a slang term for MDMA crsytal... ecstacy is , nowdays, pretty much any old crap put into a pill and put a stamp on it... less and less of xtc pills actually contain MDMA (Molly)

Am I mistaken?

I've been reading the post on the ecstasy vs. molly discussion and it seems as though some people are saying that there is No difference. I've taken what I've thought to be molly's a few times. Once the person I got it from told me it was a waffer (spelling?) it was thinner than an e pill, had no stamp or coloration (kinda black and grey), had a much larger radius than an e pill, and it fucking flood me! One half had me trippin and the second half took fucking over! I had the emotional feeling of e without the speed, tweaked out shit of it, and had some insane visuals especially when looking up at the stars.
I've taken what was told to me as a molly, which had little crystals in a capsule and it was a pretty mellow roll, didn't have any strong rushes, but definitely had eye wiggles and was pretty high.
Last but not least in Europe I had what was called MD and guessing it was pure MDMA, and it was a large clear crystal that we would take bits off of it and dissolve in little bottles of water. That shit was incredible! Incredibly stimulating almost instantaneously, felt incredibly open, visuals were not as strong but everything looked a lot clearer, and just plain amazing without the any tweaked feeling, but I did feel my spine churn with pain, sweat profusely (which I don't normally do when on e), and my body was in shock.

So because of my differences in high's I thought pills and molly's were different. Am I mistaken? And if so, why?

Last edited by a moderator:
molly = mdma

pills = SHOULD be mdma, but can contain anything along with it (speed etc.), or no mdma at all.

In a perfect world Mdma on its own or pressed into a pill would be no different.
You spinal pain sounds a bit worrying, never had anything like that happen.

^^indeed.. to make your pills "stronger", "trippier". and so on, xtc pills are often cut with amphetamine, sometimes DXM or ketamine, and more rarely 2Cx (there are many more but thoe are the ones that come to my mind....$

buying a "pill" isn't buying MDMA (unless you have a testing kit to be sure theres MDMA)

Yeah, pure (or nearly pure) molly is OMFG amazing. It nearly always comes as crystals; is very expensive; and is either bombed or snorted in about 100mg quantities.

Ecstasy pills come in a range of shapes and sizes and are nearly always bulked out with other products such as caffeine, pain killers, and sometimes a bit of Ket. Excessive experience of each teaches me that most pills contain less than 40% MDMA, often much much less.

pills can be pure (except for filler material to keep the pill form of course) or adulterated and molly can be pure or adulterated. ideally both would be pure and contain only mdma. reality looks different.

one pill with 120mg of mdma gets you high exactly like 120mg of molly in a capsule.
your "waffer" was just an ecstasy pill with a different shape.

Molly vs. E? Same difference. Pills can be cut during production, Molly can be cut anywhere along its journey into your hands. There are a lot of shitty pills out there, but there's also a lot of shitty molly. Get a test kit.

Your wafer honestly sounds like MDA. You shouldn't be getting "insane visuals" on MDMA. People get visuals now and then, but if it was really psychedelic and didn't feel as speedy, I'll bet you anything it's MDA, or at the very least not MDMA

Lets make this perfectly clear.

There is NO difference between molly and pills other than the fact that pills would contain inert substances called binders and the fact they are actually pressed.

NO difference.

Pills may well have some filler added as well to make the pill bigger than it may otherwise have needed to be.

BUT

molly almost certainly will have filler added as well, often in the shape of glucose.

BOTH can have other active and non active ingredients added to them.

It IS true that molly can much more easily have other crap added to it as it passes down the chain.

mdma is mdma no matter what form it is in.

Other than placebo affect you CANNOT get a different high from 100mg of mdma in a pill form to 100mg of mdma in a molly form.

These are FACTS, they are NOT up for argument.

I have removed a number of Flame posts in here and also some price discussion.

Keep it civil please people.