• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy the day after 5-Meo-MiPT (Moxy) ???

ImightBEaPOTATO

Bluelighter
Going to a 3 day festival soon. Have approx 4.5 mg of Moxy weighed out and 120 mg of molly.

Here's the question: Are there any risks of doing Moxy on friday and molly on saturday. Would using moxy on saturday and molly on friday be safer? Or are there any contraindications between using both in 48 hours.

From what I've read you're good to go no contradictions.
However, I'm not sure of after glow from 5 meo it may poteniate the mdma the following evening.

Edit: That being said I would still dose 5 meo Friday and md Saturday to avoid tripping the day after a roll.

Last edited:
psychedelics typically go well together with or in close temporal vicinity of mdma. the only thing to watch out for is not taking a psychedelic if you're feeling down from the mdma comedown.
that said, i had the best acid trip of my life the day after completely overdoing it with pills. still, if i had know back then what i know now i wouldn't have risked it.

You'll be fine that's a low dose of moxxy. Plus mdma and moxxy don't have a cross tolerance persé.

Just drink a lot of water please.

Going to a 3 day festival soon. Have approx 4.5 mg of Moxy weighed out and 120 mg of molly.

Here's the question: Are there any risks of doing Moxy on friday and molly on saturday. Would using moxy on saturday and molly on friday be safer? Or are there any contraindications between using both in 48 hours.
Hiya! This is a super long shot, but did you end up doing this back in blessed 2015, @ImightBEaPOTATO?
I'd very much like to do the same, except with 2-3 mg moxy, but I'm a bit paranoid about killing my much-awaited roll the next day.
Thanks x