• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy flashbacks

I know exactly what the feeling of an e flashback is.

If I smoke weed the day after, it'll bring me back up to a point where I'm semi-tripping. I love it.

Listening to certain music, especially trance etc can sometimes get me into the "rolling" mood.

neoblazing said:
What i mean is it possible to cause you to roll again reguardless if you havent taken, Am curious as a friend said has happened to him I am finding it hard to believe though.

I haven't rolled in almost 6 months, and this thread is giving me head tingles and skin sensitivity. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face. %) I think it might have something to do with the power of suggestion.....That being said....I don't smoke much weed, but the day after I roll I smoke all day long because it brings it back a little every time. And It will last for like 20-30 minutes. Where as right now, my mini-roll has already gone away. :(

eternity hour said:
when ever I talk to my friends that roll it seems that half of us get flashbacks when smoking pot after rolling and half of us dont. im one of the people that gets flashbakcs when I smoke pot the first time after rolling. I also remebered that my first time rolling I smoked pot right during the come up and thought maybe this has something to do with weather or not a person gets flash backs. so I was just curious about this subject and was wondering what theresults of this survey would be.

EDIT: god damn it how the hell do you make a poll, the FAQ isnt really helpfull

Only moderators can create a poll. I do get some flashbacks sometimes... =D

I just fixed the heading of the thread to make it more appropriate.

I just fixed the heading of the thread to make it more appropriate.

back when i abused ecstasy weekly
everytime when i smoked too much weed
i'd think about all the bad things happened during my roll experiences
most of the time it's quite annoying to think about that
sometimes i wish i can roll without doing something stupid (or what i thought was stupid)

i react the same as the op... if i roll on the weekend and then smoke pot i feel like i begin to roll again. the first time it happened i was very freaked out and was wondering what the hell was going on. now i just think they are fun. this will happen the first time i smoke pot after my roll so anywhere from 1 day to 1 wk it has occurred. usually will last 15 to 30 minutes. pretty interesting stuff.

Our Brains are soooOooOo mysterious, my girl and I have relapses every now and then when a killer song hits us just right or on occasion after working out really hard & hearing a good song. Its rare but it makes us take a deep breath and we feel awesome for like 2 minutes.

Ecstasy Flashbacks

I know exactly what you mean. Many times if i roll hard or binge roll than the next time i smoke i get the same euphoric feeling again, i call them flashbacks but many of my friends dont get what im talking about. Im guessing if its still in your system than smoking can bring it back. I would also think what base(s) it has, has to do with it as well.

"Think for yourself, and question authority" - Timothy Leary

I have flashbacks exactly a week after rolling.
I don't even have to do anything special.
I just start feeling it.
It's pretty cool, actually.
They usually only last an hour though.
=/

o hell yea i had invollintary flash backs for one year , and now if we talk about a time or i here a track beening played the russhhes cum back its nuts i hope that never goes away

I got flashbacks when I smoked the day after rolling. I haven't rolled in over a month and even now when I smoke, certain songs, or a friend mentioning something that happened the night we rolled gives me a tiny little flashback for like a split second. :D It's nice!

We call them "rollbacks" and I get them when I hear or witness something that I was previously rolling 2, and get a certain chill that kinda runs down my whole body.

Basically I feel like im rolling for a good 3-4 seconds. I get it during alotta break downs in songs:

Heres a good example of markus shulz at monster massive 2008. I get a "rollback" at exactly 1:23 EVERY single time because it kinda takes me back :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNDmvvvRlE&feature=related

ohh man *shivers*

I know exactly what you mean!!!! Sometimes I will just be sitting around or listening to music or hanging with my boy and suddenly I will feel like Im rolling again. I love it!!! Best feeling ever. I think the flashbacks just come from things that remind you of rolling. You smoked weed when you first rolled so you associate being high with rolling. I really love my boy so it gives me the lovey feeling of e and then i get the body tingles lol or if im listening to some really good trance, that will get me going.

hm

lately it's been whenever i smoke i get flashbacks. at first is was weird because i didn't know what the hell was going on but now i welcome it, i love the stuff. if it didn't make me sick when i do it to much i would do it all the time and the money of course.

i know what your saying...i know when you smoke pot the next day after a roll you might feel a bit more of an afterglow affect..but i wouldnt consider it a flashback.

yeah.

I think I have HPPD from too much mdma use. I see static on the walls constantly, objects have interesting halos, particularly well defined edges...hard to explain. Fairly enjoyable although distracting at times. I think that the level of distortions i have all the time is comparable to moderately tripping. At times I feel exactly like im on a low dose of mdxx. Idk if its because I really like E and I phase myself into it, but its gotta be a flashback.

there are some songs that can give me mild flashbacks because i listened to them while rolling. and sometimes when i blaze ill get a slight flashback, but not usually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeYg1AW6sw

@1:05.... everytime. I definitely get tingles when listening to certain songs (especially with people I've rolled with).

Sometimes in the days following my rolls I notice that weed affects me more than usual (on one occasion I felt for the first time in my life that I was too high) - but I've never had any "flashbacks" brought on by smoking alone. It's possible that you associate the two not only because you mixed them for your first rolling experience, but also that you associate the relaxation and warm feelings of being high to those felt when rolling.. (I do to some extent).