Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and Diet Pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketinthesky

Greenlighter
Hi,
SWIM was wondering if it's safe to take ecstasy while taking a mild dose of diet pill? What about if SWIM skips tomorrow's pills and rolls tomorrow night?
The active ingredient is yohimbine and the pills have contained 3 mg of yohimbine per day.

Any response would be greatly appreciated. :)

I should think you'd be ok if you drop the diet pill for the day you do E.

Definitely don't mix at the same time, adding any stimulant to MDMA increases the risks of problems.

In my experience, diet pills don't play well with others. I'm sure you know they really don't play well with alcohol, so I'm going to say mixing them with E is a bad idea. BUT lucky for you, MDMA decreases hunger as well so you'd probably be okay going off of your diet pills for a few days while the MDMA is still in your system. Whether you should stop with the diet pill a few days before hand or a day or what... I have no idea.

Also keep in mind that yohimbine is an MAOI. MAOI's and MDMA don't play very well together.

It totally depends on which diet pill you are on...some diet pills can have effects that continue lasting for days after you take the last pill, other pills are more like stimulant pills that contain compounds like caffeine and yohimbine which would NOT be a good idea to take in conjunction with MDMA.

Which diet pill are you on?

It totally depends on which diet pill you are on...some diet pills can have effects that continue lasting for days after you take the last pill, other pills are more like stimulant pills that contain compounds like caffeine and yohimbine which would NOT be a good idea to take in conjunction with MDMA.

Which diet pill are you on?

The active ingredient is yohimbine and the pills have contained 3 mg of yohimbine per day.

He's taking yohimbe.

Thanks everyone for your responses :) --this was my first time to post on here!
Yeah I'm curious as to how long the diet pill actually stays in the system. Just started the pills this week so fortunately the dose is at the lowest right now. It's slimquick extreme. The first week so it's just one pill in the morning and afternoon and then the dosage doubles and then triples in the following weeks... with that in mind i'm thinking that it wouldnt be a big deal to roll if none of the diet pills were taken that day. I'm no expert though on this and its always a good idea to be safe... hmmm...

I'm not sure either, but to be safe I'd say skip diet pills the day before, of, and after the roll. MAOI + MDMA = Bad.

i've heard MANY nasty things about yohimbine. (and I've had a hideous experience with it personally when combined with alcohol)

to be turbo safe, i'd reccomend you don't take your diet pills for at least 36-48 hours before you roll, and then wait at least a day after the roll to resume taking them. This shouldn't be too big a deal... I'm never able to eat much for a day or so after a real good roll... I'm just not hungry and my jaw hurts toooo much.

Just an update on how things went...
Didn't take a diet pill within 36 hours.
Dropped 4, was fine, and had an amazing time!

Thanks again for everyone's opinion!

It always makes me happy when people take good advice and have an awesome time =D Thanks for letting us know how it went!!

What kind of diet pill?

Herbal shite, probably safe as they're usually inactive. Read the label though, I had some herbal 'party pills' which clearly said benzylpiperazine on the back. Straight in the bin :)

If you're on the ECA stack, ephedrine caffine and asprin, that would probably put a hell of a lot of strain on on you and I wouldn't recommend it in the slightest!

I always seem to lose 7lbs after a decent MDMA session anyway heh. Dehydration? Nahhh :)

Hi guys,

SWIM currently gonna go through with this on lipo 6 black (hardcore weight loss pill) seriously want to make sure he wont die.

any comments on this?

Hi guys,

SWIM currently gonna go through with this on lipo 6 black (hardcore weight loss pill) seriously want to make sure he wont die.

any comments on this?

we'd have to know what's inside your pills.

btw: we don't swim here at bluelight.

And this is an old thread. Start a new one with all the relevant info.

Status
Not open for further replies.