• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and antipsychotics

Interesting, I noticed a very noticeable reduction in the effects of MDMA following a big dose of tramadol. I tried this more than once and every time my roll was sub-par. Also, 550mg of MDMA is a huge amount, you are taking waaaay too high doses. That is going to cause problems for you sooner or later :)
I know i used to take ridiculous amounts of mdma was stupid was very nice at the same whenever i dose now it's never the same as those big ones but I still
Keep it low for me at 200-250 but no tramadol I seemed to have no adverse effects apart from additional nausea :(

If people are typically parachuting dosages of 550mg of MDMA at one time, then no wonder they keep having all these hellish sounding long term comedowns. If you need that much MDMA to feel it anymore, do yourself a favor and try something like 100mg at a time of methamphetamine maybe. It keeps working for years without significant tolerance issues, doesn't make you feel langorous like MDMA can, and improves menial mental and physical tasks often encountered at school or work.
Meth looks amazing i just can't access it :( and no that was when I started taking mdma
I never knew how much to take and I usually dosed on my own or with two or three friends who
Didn't know much about it and Id get the gram
(It was mdma I've tested and used for a while
Now) and cut it in half and bang it in a drink or two rizlas and take it instantly that was a normal thing I know it was stupid but it's what happened :/

You can potentiate MDMA with certain drugsand then as you've found certain drugs are antagonistic. This is not a bad thing. Latuda can be your escape hatch or a hatch for anyone who over did it. They also have found at least in rats that Latuda blocks the neurotoxicity. But seeing as it blocks the receptors active in the MDMA experience that's not suprizing. Drugs that ara antagonsitic at 5hT2a egenerally will kill any hallucinogenic effects.

I take a drug that makes me black out on MDMA.Tiny amounts , 60 mg will put me down. It's kind of a bummer. Might try 30 mg

Last edited:
I take 120mg of Latuda nightly. I use MDMA about twice a month. I parachute and snort about .5gr throughout the night. I don't roll or get the extreme euphoric feeling but I do have a nice high. The body high is fairly mild it's not as intense as I'd like. But given my high dose of Latuda I don't expect the same results that other people get. I do get some visuals. I haven't noticed any problems with the effectivness of the Latuda. Overall it's worth it in my opinion.