• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy after one year

cmbdc

Greenlighter
I honestly don't even know if this is the right thread or not but oh well.
So, there's an event coming up in a couple of months and I really want to roll. It's not going to be my first time rolling. In fact, it's going to be almost a year since I have rolled which is crazy. Anyways, I took an adderall last December and tbh it really screwed me up. I don't even remember what the dosage was but it wasn't an insane amount and I only took one (school reasons). I had the worst comedown ever - really bad anxiety, tachycardia (fast heart rate), body getting numb. I even went to the ER because I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Since then, my heart hasn't really been right. I would get these heart palpitations while SOBER and I felt like I was on edge 24/7. No joke. I thought every single move would give me a heart attack. This was back in the early 2015. I went to the cardiologist to get everything checked out including getting all sorts of blood test done which all came out normal. Now I'm totally better. I get palpitations here and there but nothing too crazy. My anxiety is not bad either. It comes from time to time but it's tolerable.
Now my question is am I able to roll again after a year? I know my concern for having a heart attack or something bad happening from ecstasy is kinda holding me back. I've rolled a couple of times before and nothing really bad happened to me except that adderall. Now I just get really tense whenever my heart starts acting funny. 8)

Heart rate increases dramtically when using MDMA and so does your body temperature. You said you feel completley normal again so I think you should be fine. Start off with a really low dose and see how you feel e.g 80mg and stay hydrated.

Theres guys here that are a bit more educated on the topic than I am so I'd say wait for their opinions, I think you should be fine.

Oh ye, you haven't mentioned that youve tested your pills/powder. This is a must. Theres so much adulterated shit going around so TEST! TEST! TEST!