• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy a week after meningitis

MDMAchine147

Greenlighter
So I got viral meningitis a week ago and was sick for 3 or 4 days. I feel better now but still have some lingering effects. I was wondering if it is safe to roll after meningitis or should I wait a few more days. Im on antibiotics btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I was thinking the same thing, but I just got some orange teslas. So I'm pretty pumped about those. I'm torn.

Is it safe? Probably. Is it advised? Probably not. Tbh, it depends on which antibiotics you've been taking. Some antibiotics mess with enzymes that metabolize MDMA which can complicate things somewhat. Find out what antibiotics you're on and then check out this thread for more info. If you're not 100% before taking MDMA then you'll be more likely to pick up viruses and what not since it suppresses immune function combined with usually being taken around lots of people. So basically the chance of feeling sick afterwards is increased. Nevertheless, if I had a rave planned that I really didn't want to miss out on and I felt ok and knew that the antibiotics wouldn't cause any serious complications then I'd go for it. Your decision.

I have had meningitis... its no joke. your brain still likely has some residual swelling/trauma. I would highly recommend waiting another week before you roll.

Ya, Ive decided to let my body recover for at least another week or two. Thanks guys

MDMA leads to blood pressure changes in your brain lasting for 3-4 weeks... Beside that it also weakens your immune system for some time... I would wait at the very least for another 2 weeks till all symptoms are away. You don't want to rapture your brain vessels do you?

Meningitis is no joke, like you said.

Never do MDMA on antibiotics, some of the most toxic substances perscribed.